The online racing simulator
Cracked S3 server (Reptile Clan) found on airio.eu with demo drivers
Hi Folks,

Just some moments ago I wanted to check on airio, which race server I should pick and then I noticed that a turkish server surprisingly is operating on S3. However as I checked out that the drivers are all on demo, I witnessed a very obvious crime. There were even more people driving there, but this is what I could capture:

Server: Reptile Clan
Track: WE1Y
Drivers: pro.br limonreis teneke kuzu313131 gnyemre 2gun worsethesoul. eren uysal talha1enes acemiplayer yunus e. ırmak runaway311 baba erdem af4362 kalas_kurban (14/16)
Cars: FZ5 XRG XRT XFG FXO

And as an addition, you cant find the server in the master server

The punishment shouldnt be to weak for them... Sadly there are even more people doing this

Greetings CEL
Update:

asdasdasd pro.br limonreis teneke ther3dline53 kuzu313131 gnyemre 2gun acemiplayer eren uysal talha1enes worsethesoul. yunus e. ırmak lazrail53 runaway311 eng baba erdem kalas_kurban (16/19)

a bit more of em
And it shows that there is practise mode on the Blackwood server, if you watch the details
And your opinion on what will change,when devs would ban all these demo users? My opinion - nothing. Devs' hands are too short to change something there,I'm affraid... Shrug
#5 - lfsrm
I think cracked servers on airo list is already fixed.
"Track: WE1Y" -> open config -> was some cruise server anyway
AFAIK demo users can't connect to S3 server. No matter, unlocked game S3. If user in data base of master server as Demo he can't connect to S2,S3 content on master server.
Quote from repeat83 :AFAIK demo users can't connect to S3 server. No matter, unlocked game S3. If user in data base of master server as Demo he can't connect to S2,S3 content on master server.

How you explain this then?
from http://www.airio.eu/AirioServers.aspx

NoName
(v. 2.5.8) Reptile Clan AS4X akrep3458 kösebeyds acemiplayer gurkan ylmzbey57 eren uysal ferideslik2746 by4646 barisbeytur vtec-doch dragking (9/11) FXO XRG LX4 XRT

The guys playing there have demo or no existing username at all but still playing online s2
Airio check existing host at master server?
Can they connect to Airio from any host without connection to master server?

upd: Yes, i see host don't connection to master server (you can't look throught LFSRemote)
No airio don't check anything you always can connect too what server you want if you knowip and password.
Hehe like this Smile

Only smz demo exist rest all pirated and i bet usernames there don't exist
Attached images
smz s2 don't exist.jpg
Now they don't need to find way how to join s2 servers becouse repeat copy master server and anyone can join free there is more people on his illegal servers than legal servers but nobody don't wanna do with this something and repeat propably don't close this servers so 1 or maybe 2 mounths more and legal master server will be empty.. oh wait no is empty now becouse everyone are go to cracked servers just look
Attached images
lfssssslicki.png
Thats just sad Frown

Edit: wait kicking or banning has no purpose there so it must be a crashing party Omg omg omg
Quote from RC-Maus :Thats just sad Frown

Edit: wait kicking or banning has no purpose there so it must be a crashing party Omg omg omg

Sadly he copy everything so you make account like here you have 2 unlock per week and registration is a bit harder for trolls becouse as i hear you need facebook account with credid card added (but im not sure about this) or vk account so it make some time when trolls make new account becouse when you get banned you really cant join again to server you need new accout or waiting for ban expire so they behave like normal people this is just copy of lfs.net with free S3 account and you can play like normal lfs you can even upload skins just everything like here he know about how much new people joing to these servers and he dont do anything with it and he writte in other topic to me "I think need often does update content and something else for getting interested. Without update game will die." so as we can se he have great time with it and all this happend becouse devs dont update game? repeat youre wrong becouse nobody want updating game only for cracked users and game is dying becouse you still hosting that and you dont even thik about closing that on whole facebook groups when someone new join others just spam with link to your site becouse is free and they dont even wanna listen me

sorrry for bad English
What a major issue!

have to say it also makes my feel becoming Frown

That just breaks my heart ... it's really respectless

Have no words for it
This cracked LFS is called "removed" or something... (?) I've seen this thing being advertised on some polish LFS events groups on facebook Frown
So what now? Only major change in multiplayer system for newer patches may be the "cure"? But they will stick with old LFS version that will work on their server anyway...

This sheet drives me mad, actually. The game loses so much potential, shrinks the community...
Quote from R@fiXII :This cracked LFS is called "***" or something... (?) I've seen this thing being advertised on some polish LFS events groups on facebook Frown
So what now? Only major change in multiplayer system for newer patches may be the "cure"? But they will stick with old LFS version that will work on their server anyway...

This sheet drives me mad, actually. The game loses so much potential, shrinks the community...

Yes this is that but try edit name and hide becouse people who don't know about this will propably also join to repeat83 illegal servers and yes facebook groups are advertised he's servers in description or they just give a link when new people join
-
(repeat83) DELETED by repeat83
Quote from repeat83 :Join to me? Looking

Guys! What are you doing? This topic must be removed. You all do advertise.

Turn off Your copy of master server please or host this for friends not for whole world

EDIT: You close site thanks and now delete all accounts after 19.12.2015 becouse when S3 come out all people come to Your master server.
Good point jujek, deleted the name from my post!
repeat83 please delete all accounts created after 19.12.2015 and stop ruining LFS anymore. You want to play with friends okay fine You can play but sharing this for whole world is not cool as i think this is only one game wat Yoy playing all time so why You ruin this game so hard. I know unclocker or something will come out when You delete all account after that date but on unlocker is harder to find servers and join becouse each time you need to enter ip port so most of then will moved to legal servers or older versions lfs to play S2 but nobody want to play old versions so they will need buy game or make unlocker

EDIT: I edited post becouse 16.02.2016 is 0.6M i forget about 0.6K sorry for mistake.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG