The online racing simulator
-
(_Mun33B_) DELETED by _Mun33B_
But surprisingly you did not forgot game password for your account? Where did we heard that before? Uhmm
-
Quote from _Mun33B_ :But we are we talking about accounts?

Because it's always suspicious when demo user asks about licenced content - everyone from them has a "valid" reason why he cannot ask that from their licenced account. Here's a link: https://www.lfs.net/mailus - write devs an email,provide all possible information that proves your ownership of your account and they will help you to restore your account for website usage. That is,of course,if you really do have a real account.
-
Ooooooh,all posts deleted... Looking This is why I quoted the picture... Omg omg omg
#7 - nacim
Must have been a good one, I'm late to the party Big grin

@Victor, maybe delete this thread now that the fun is over Wink
Dave, sorry but I have to disagree there, I don't see how pointing out that someone who is clearly using a cracked version is not going to get a great deal of help here, or this is in anyway going to harm or even boost multi player numbers.

I would hazard a guess there is a fairly active cracked scene given the percentage of them make it on here looking for help, now if a few of them actually went out and bought a licence then things might start changing but whilst the cracked community is allowed to carry on they will.
Quote from GAVD999 :I don't see how pointing out that someone who is clearly using a cracked version is not going to get a great deal of help here, or this is in anyway going to harm or even boost multi player numbers.

Not the pointing out does harm or boost,but the fact,that it is so "easy" to hack LFS and that there are so many communities promoting this.
Yes sorry Rony, I misread the post
To be honest... Trying S2 on the offline crack made me to buy actual S2 licence because I wanted to experience all that S2 content online, with real people Smile. I was obviously thinking of cracked servers, but I've decided the Devs' hard work must be rewarded with my small "donation" through buying a licence. And I know many people who followed the same route. However I feel You why You're hostile to the people who show their ignorance (like now, with screenshot of licence name) Wink
Kross - yeah, same goes with me. I only played illegally for the first 2-3 years but then I finally decided that the game is too good to stick to illegal servers, I wanted something with better quality (community and race wise) and to support the developers.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG