The online racing simulator
''Unlocks for this week all used''
i logged in on another pc then i downloaded servers then i have to log in again and it says unlocks for this week all used... please help Frown
But i got new pc...
Quote from theponczek :i logged in on another pc then i downloaded servers then i have to log in again and it says unlocks for this week all used... please help Frown

LFS has a set number of unlocks (In my opinion to stop account sharing to an extent with this) I don't believe there are any work arounds so.... Enjoy the wait~!

But in your account you can see how many unlocks you have left for the week.

-Unionone
Quote from UnisonOne :LFS has a set number of unlocks (In my opinion to stop account sharing to an extent with this) I don't believe there are any work arounds so.... Enjoy the wait~!

But in your account you can see how many unlocks you have left for the week.

-Unionone

I believe the limit per week is 5 unlocks?
Quote from UnisonOne :I don't believe there are any work arounds

Wrong - if you have a valid reason,you can contact devs and ask for extra unlocks by explaining how you wasted them.
Quote from UnisonOne :I believe the limit per week is 5 unlocks?

Also wrong - initially you have 3 unlocks. If you have used some and have less then 2,you will get an aditional one unlock every friday until you have 2 in total again. In case of new official patch,everyone gets their unlock count reset to initial 3.

But yes - the general idea is to limit account sharing,allthough only one computer with same licence can be online at same time anyway.
Well thanks for clearing it up. I had gotten the 5 unlocks from an online source.

''Unlocks for this week all used''
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG