The online racing simulator
Forza Motorsport 6
(17 posts, started )
good ad. Tilt
I can only recognize one game for certain, at 28 seconds the F1 cars are Pole Position:

the finish gate is the same too.

For the scene on the desert/canyon road I'd say Lamborghini America Challenge:

(it is definately NOT Outrun)

and the drifting cars are Riiiiidger racer.
The first game (0:12) looks like an arcade game called Sprint that I put many hours into (late 1970)....is funny looking back and remembering thinking "this is brilliant...how can it get better" Smile
Quote from Anthoop :The first game (0:12) looks like an arcade game called Sprint that I put many hours into (late 1970)....is funny looking back and remembering thinking "this is brilliant...how can it get better" Smile

...and it had a steering wheel and pedals! A racing game with a steering wheel and pedals just like a real car?! I think 7-year-old me was hooked at that point. XD
-
(Wenom) DELETED by Wenom
Quote from Shirtkicker :...and it had a steering wheel and pedals! A racing game with a steering wheel and pedals just like a real car?! I think 7-year-old me was hooked at that point. XD

Yes...you did not need to steer really just spin the wheel...awesome. Smile
Wenom- think you need both Forza6 and FO4...I have FO4 and was notified that I had unlocked Forza content...but I do not have Forza 6...did see some Youtube video of the FO car running down the Mulsanne straight...funny.
-
(Wenom) DELETED by Wenom
28 or 18.8 GB?

I don't know if anyone uses PPjoy+GlovePIE, Vjoy or the like, because it would be interesting to see if it's possible to use a wheel and pedals as they were a gamepad since it doesn't have wheel support at the moment.

I'm not going to bother downloading it, my ancient laptop is wellll below the minimum specifications. Sad day, I could have become a console peasant, but failed Frown
That first impression video is terrible..

Runs fine for me, tutorial is no problem, joypad is no biggie atm, for a first forza on pc for free i'm interested in how they take it from here Smile
Now my second try. Seems like Fraps was the performance culprit. Deactivating it completely solved the performance problem, even though it wasn't recording, nore having any overlays activated...

Short verdict: Physics feel floaty, braking seems to be digital, as in either it's blocking the wheels or not braking at all. All in all, reminds me of Wreckfest concerning the driving feel. But that might be due to the gamepad controls.
-
(Wenom) DELETED by Wenom
cant seem to get my ps4 pad to work with it although it works with 99% of other games. nearly imposslbe to judge with keyboard Big grin
Quote from Franky.S :cant seem to get my ps4 pad to work with it although it works with 99% of other games. nearly imposslbe to judge with keyboard Big grin

ATM, it only wiorks with keyboard, mouse and the xBox360 pad. Not even the Xbone pad on PC...
Quote from ColeusRattus :ATM, it only wiorks with keyboard, mouse and the xBox360 pad. Not even the Xbone pad on PC...

The recommended input is the Xbone pad ( either wired or dongle doodah)...I am only reading this and have not tried btw....it also says wheel support will be added.
I'm using an Xbone elite pad with the wireless receiver and it's working fine.
Sems I was mistaken. Well, here's another video I made:

I also tried this Forza and uummm, I just suck on it.

Simulation with F710, I managed to get time 2:47.xxx in Sebring with those 60-70 american muscle cars.

I was thinking are those other drivers AI or real drivers? if they were real, man it did look like I was the only nab and hooligan there lolz

Forza Motorsport 6
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG