The online racing simulator
FXR, XRR, FZR = Rallycross and Rally?
Do you also wish for Hybrid/Knobby tires and to increase suspension ride height on FXR, XRR, FZR?

[EDIT by Scawen: Feel free to discuss it here but don't spam the technical support email. Tech support is not for feature requests.]

Dear Live For Speed developers, I wish that
Hybrid/Knobby tires and increased suspension ride height was added to this three cars (FXR, XRR, FZR)
Rally and rallycross will enter a new era for sure.
Thanks for a great car simulator game and physics.

Plus 1! I actually posted about this not long ago. GTRs with Rally tires would be awesome. (Without Mods of course)
To be honest, having proper RX cars would be nicer to have then this compromise.
#4 - lfsrm
Quote from TFalke55 :To be honest, having proper RX cars would be nicer to have then this compromise.

More Rx cars/track or even some rallys stage would be awesome !
Quote from TFalke55 :To be honest, having proper RX cars would be nicer to have then this compromise.

Clearly !

Scawen is mentionning that the updates of tire physics will allow new type of vehicles => I strongly hope these are part of them !!
Some proper RX cars, a buggy and a truck are a must in a serious racing simulator !!
The devs read the forums, there is no need to spam their email. Of course rally cars and mountain/rally tracks would be awesome in LFS. I'm sure its on the list.
This is not about spaming, we rally and rallycross drivers have been requesting allot of things during the years in many different ways, no answer really. This is a way to make them see the huge amount of people that really like the off-road part of LFS.
But if you dont want to be a part of this try of evolution i respect that.
Maybe brand new fictional RX cars, but why not alternative version as well.

I still want to see RB4 GTR
#9 - BeNoM
You can already do it, if you add/edit some files.
Quote from BeNoM :You can already do it, if you add/edit some files.

We did mean in vanilla LFS, unless you explain more detailed about that one

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG