The online racing simulator
So Long Kyoto 250 and Kyoto 500
Looks like it's been over a year since either of them have occurred. I'll miss having these events. Thanks for the organization through the years NDR Smile
The end of an era.. One thing or another always kept me from finishing my attempts, but I'll never forget the great run I had with Ray in the last 250.
At current rates and motivations, a Kyoto 250 is going to always be more likely than a Kyoto 500. We're thinking of a couple things, and I may bring another Kyoto 250 into the mix before year's end. Do keep in mind that the Kyoto 250 is right now the ONLY event that NDR has run in every year of its existence!
Quote from dekojester :At current rates and motivations, a Kyoto 250 is going to always be more likely than a Kyoto 500. We're thinking of a couple things, and I may bring another Kyoto 250 into the mix before year's end. Do keep in mind that the Kyoto 250 is right now the ONLY event that NDR has run in every year of its existence!

This is great to hear dekoThumbs up
Quote from Mr. Kninja :The end of an era.. One thing or another always kept me from finishing my attempts, but I'll never forget the great run I had with Ray in the last 250.

It was fun teaching you haha
Mildly related:
Today evening at http://www.absolute-beginners.nl is no championship race scheduled, but instead there will be some testing/racing at Ro Oval.
If someone wants to give it a try or show how it is really done, I guess would be welcome. Smile
See site for details, server etc.
Cars FBM and XRT.
if you are interested in NDR oval events. You're out of luck for LFS. But rumor has it there's some stuff going on at iRacing.
#8 - CSF
@codelyoko1 @dekojester
Move to Rockingham this year?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG