The online racing simulator
Quote from bbman :Now that he has a license he won't have the time to make new skins...

Thats not right , ill keep my promices!
Congrats to Jovadzic, and big for Jakg for doing this, you are THA MAN really..
Quote from Electrik Kar :I think we have a clear winner now...

I have to say, it has been great seeing so much support and acknowledgement come out for the people working at the periphery of this fine sim. We all believe in LFS- have seen the potential of what can be achieved here. We all want LFS to be the best experience it can be. I'm glad that we can also recognise that that experience extends to the online community outside of the game itself- that it's worth nurturing as well and that good things come out of it. Well done Jakg for believing in us too- we will always be here as long as we feel we're helping out, and we know we're on the right track when the community senses and appreciates our efforts.

Well done everyone, and congrats to Jovadzic. He certainly deserves it.

Good post.

Congrats to Jovadzic, but to Electrik Kar as well and all other demo players and licensed players who give something back to their community. And how good are these members like Tristan, Janezki, Jackg etc, who are willing to give a total stranger a bit of a helping hand to join this awesome club that is the LFS community by buying a licence as a generous gift. I bet this makes the Devs feel good as well.

*oh, by the way, my S2 license was given to me as a gift by another player (and good mate) and I know it feels good when someone just hits you with that stuff.
Yes, congratulations to Jovadzic. It's a welcome change to see this
generosity from our members I've also been blessed with such gifts
myself from fans of my past work.
Lookit!

I's licenced now..!!!!

Wheeeeeeeeeee.....................! :heyjoeani

Thankyou Haikoe (again :shy

Thanks Everyone!!!:wow:
:woohoo:

happy people everywhere!
congrats
GRATS ELECTRIK KAR grats lol only one demo here hehe hope that changes soon
As a thankyou gift to y'all there will be a new Better Blackwood .zip coming out soon. I'm working on this with Devil007, it includes his awesome track and other textures. Haven't heard from him in a little while, also it's been difficult because I 'aint been online at home for a while and I've been away. I'm sure there will be something released soon tho...

Also, I'm already getting excited about maybe doing some stuff for the other tracks now that I'm licenced. Will check out the textures database, see what's already been covered.

And, of course, I'll do some racing!
Jakq...:wmann3:
I'm still blown away by this thing. Haikoe just seemed to come out of nowhere and... who is Haikoe?

Haikoe, are you there?

edit:- had my first online S2 race last night!- driving the FOX at Blackwood. Honey was racing and she gave me a setup. A bit slippery though! Racing these faster cars is something else- I felt like I'd just jumped in the deep end. It is a ton of fun..!
My vote goes to HKinks, becus he is very good stunter : )
lilsh4d, the vote is finished

S2 License - Who Deserves One?
(187 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG