The online racing simulator
#1 - Jakg
S2 License - Who Deserves One?
5th time ive written this thread because firefox keeps crashing on me!

this thread could be ok, or it could be a disaster, i dont knw!

I really want to give the devs some money as i think they deserve it, so i was gonna buy an S3 license (if i can remember how that is!), and then an S2 license, but then i realised it was stupid me having 2 licenses, i might as well give one to someone who deserves an LFS license, someone who has contributed to the community as a whole, but only has Demo, and i could only come up with MonkOnAHotTinRoof (LFS Lapper dev), Electrik Kar (texturer) and Jovadzic (skinner), however im sure there must be more, and to do this as a poll when more options will appear, right your vote in your post and i will add it to the main post, after x time the person with the most votes gets the license!

Current shortlist:
Jovadzic - Skinner - 38 votes - Winner, Now S2 Licensed
Electrik Kar - Texturer - 24 votes - Haikoe Has Given Him One
HKinks - Stunt driver - 1 votes
Live for Kill - Endurance Racing - 0 votes
{RACE}MANTVIS - Plagarism & Cracking - -1 votes
Faster111 - Tristan beat me! (and i secretly enjoyed it...)
MonkOnAHotTinRoof - LFSLapper dev Janezki beat me!

Poll closes sometime in the not to distant future - which is now

Please note the poll is closed, and Jovadzic has now got an S2 license
Great idea! Don't know about any "famous" demo-drivers though, but very good idea!
-
(MonkOnHotTinRoof) DELETED by MonkOnHotTinRoof
Both Jov and Electrik deserve one as the work they do is awesome.
jakg, 15 pound to them isn't what it is to a 15 year old, i think you should keep your money.
#5 - Jakg
Quote from whitey6272 :jakg, 15 pound to them isn't what it is to a 15 year old, i think you should keep your money.

no, but its a start
What about faster111? I have allways so much fun reading his posts (I'm not aiming at his dyslexic problems, also the content is quite funny most of the times).
Quote from HorsePower :What about faster111? I have allways so much fun reading his posts (I'm not aiming at his dyslexic problems, also the content is quite funny most of the times).

you weren't here yesterday were you?
Quote :What about faster111? I have allways so much fun reading his posts (I'm not aiming at his dyslexic problems, also the content is quite funny most of the times).

no offence, but dont say anything else about him. the last post turned nasty and i dont want thiis one to go the same way.
Quote from Captain Slow :no offence, but dont say anything else about him. the last post turned nasty and i dont want thiis one to go the same way.

omg...
Quote from Captain Slow :no offence, but dont say anything else about him. the last post turned nasty and i dont want thiis one to go the same way.

#11 - Jakg
Quote from Jakg :someone who has contributed to the community as a whole, but only has Demo

Quote from MonkOnHotTinRoof :

Thank you for nomination, but Janezki already bought me a voucher. Very grateful, I hope I can repay him someday...

Welcome to S2 Monk See you on track.
Quote from Jakg :Jovadzic - Skinner

+1, now that Monk already has a licence.
#14 - Jakg
updated post 1
Jovadzic gets my vote!
#16 - joen
I really like the texturing work Electrik Kar has done, and I'm using his work.
So I would give my vote to him.
Quote from Madman_CZ :you weren't here yesterday were you?

No, did I miss something?

Ups, maybe we stop talking about. Really didn't want to hurt anybody.
Quote from MonkOnHotTinRoof :Thank you for nomination, but Janezki already bought me a voucher. Very grateful, I hope I can repay him someday...

Was just gonna nominate you hehe.

Marko from the demo here
If I was in the market for a second license i'd keep it myself and use it to wreck anyone who annoys me ! GRRR, pay back time !
Quote :omg...

Quote :

look i learnt by my mistakes ok, and im not afraid to admit to that.
Quote from Becky Rose :If I was in the market for a second license i'd keep it myself and use it to wreck anyone who annoys me ! GRRR, pay back time !

Maybe you are doing it already.
Quote :Maybe you are doing it already.

I spend a lot of money on my chosen hobby, and am willing to spend more, but waste it? On my salary? No chance.
[offtopic]

Quote from Jakg :5th time ive written this thread because firefox keeps crashing on me!

Pro tip #1: Use NotePad before pasting your post into a browser. If that does not sound tempting then use "CTRL+A > CTRL+C" to make back-ups from time to time.

Pro tip #2: Update Firefox and if that does not help then check your extensions/plug-ins. After v1.5.02 Firefox has not crashed with my comp, not even once.

[/offtopic]
#24 - Jakg
Quote from SlamDunk :Pro tip #1: Use NotePad before pasting your post into a browser. If that does not sound tempting then use "CTRL+A > CTRL+C" to make back-ups from time to time.

the first 3 times i had snazzy links in it, the fourth and fith times i just couldnt be bothered and did it in word
hmm earlier there was a topic about that only those deserves licences who pays for it. by the way, every demo racers can recive S2 (S1) licences! why is it good for the devs?

S2 License - Who Deserves One?
(187 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG