• One small annoyance concerning IS_ACR. It is useful to use IS_ACR to log all sort of things such as kicks and bans.
The problem is that when an admin uses the kick & ban buttons in the connections list (N) no IS_ACR is triggered.
Is there no improvement possible there? For example, when clicking these kick & ban buttons, sending a /kick & /ban command instead so that it is caught in IS_ACR or is that a rather ugly fix?
• Ability to fill the array of ObjectInfo the SHIFT + U editor uses to move a group of selected objects. At the moment when you have a group of objects you want to move with InSim, you have to use IS_AXM each time you want to move that group of objects till you reach the position you want. It is annoying and frustrating knowing usage of the mouse cursor in SHIFT + U mode to move your group of objects would make things so easy! It might not even require a new packet:
1) Fill your IS_AXM ObjectInfo Info with your objects data.
2) Send the IS_AXM with a special PMOAction byte, for example: PMO_FILL_OBJECTS,
3) Attach objects to mouse cursor in SHIFT + U (just like you would select objects from a layout)
This would improve the versatility of IS_AXM and the autocross editor greatly in my opinion.