The online racing simulator
Rocket League
(9 posts, started )
Rocket League
Anyone playing here? Basically, it's a soccer game with futuristic/fantasy cars. With other mods like hockey included. From 1vs1 to 4vs4. It's multiplayer based, you can play competitively or you can play with your friends for a laugh, depending on the mood. Pretty hard game, with a big learning curve, but very rewarding when you get it right.

Great value for money overall.

Have heard and even seen actual gameplay, unless game was another one
#3 - pik_d
Rocket League is really really fun, still haven't played the hockey mode yet.
Quote from pik_d :still haven't played the hockey mode yet.

It's good fun. Aerials are nowhere as important as in soccer so it's a bit more relaxed and newbie-friendly. It's a lot about wall-game because the puck likes to slide there, plus using the walls to center-ball is the best way to score.
Thanks Temmie! It was right choice to start play this game for seriously! ^^

I will absolutely suggest this game for people who want to do some epic moves with cars, in somewhere else than just only LFS. Wink
I used to play, but had to uninstall it - playing in private games or in an organised team was fun, but the competition for stats among your own team members in the public servers was ridiculous - I could only take getting tackled by my own team so many times before I gave up.

Playstation owners are the worst ball-hogs ever...
Quote from Shirtkicker :I used to play, but had to uninstall it - playing in private games or in an organised team was fun, but the competition for stats among your own team members in the public servers was ridiculous - I could only take getting tackled by my own team so many times before I gave up.

Playstation owners are the worst ball-hogs ever...

Actually, once you mentioned it, I did not thought before but at now, your argument is pretty much valid. I do also get tackled a bit too much because everyone wants to make goals. I am more like defender-type, so I stay away on straight action and staying on support, in case if needed, usually often needed as well.
Just incase if football is not the thing, there is released this version as well: Hoops!

When this game was just released, I bashed it...... Now I decided to try it over the weekend and HOLY SHIT!

Now I cant stop playing. The whole Radicals team have bought it and Sim-racing is on pause lol. One of them is away from his house, and is currently playing on his laptop LOL.

Its quite fun and quite addicting (Especially if you have a few friends to play with on voice comms).

Rocket League
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG