The online racing simulator
Refund
(21 posts, started )
Refund
hi,
I am wishing to have a refund issue for the s3 game as it is not working for some reason. Is this possible?

Thanks.
why wouldnt it be working? if S2 works then S3 should aswell, since its only an extra track could you of missed it.
I don't see a reason why S3 wouldn't work, when S2 does. What do you get?
You could try to write an email: https://www.lfs.net/mailus
https://www.lfs.net/agreement
Quote from FAQ : 2.5 Credit card and PayPal payments can only be refunded whole, within 30 days after purchase and as long as no copy of S1, S2 or S3 has been unlocked with the purchased license. Payments other than credit card or PayPal cannot be refunded.

As others wrote there is no reason why S3 would not work when S2 worked.
In theory the latest patches could have broken something, like maybe your computer can not do the new graphics stuff or so. But stats show you played online at weekend on a server that uses newest version.
Is it the unlocking that somehow does not work?
Did you try to sort out the problem, to see what went wrong?
So the S3 is working now but there is hardly anyone playing it seems? I remember the game being a lot more lively for racing a few years ago than what it is now. I'm wondering is there something I am not seeing/doing or is this the new reality of the lfs community? I am disappointed that when I am looking for a good fbm racing server there is only ever 3-5 people playing.
Well.. According to LFSWorld you did 428km in 8 years. Thats 53,5 km a year. I always wondered how people manage to do this. What made you think to do the S2=>S3 move anyway, you barely got anything of the online play in the years before? New start or? It's a serious question, I really don't understand it.
Quote from cargame.nl :Well.. According to LFSWorld you did 428km in 8 years. Thats 53,5 km a year. I always wondered how people manage to do this. What made you think to do the S2=>S3 move anyway, you barely got anything of the online play in the years before? New start or? It's a serious question, I really don't understand it.

To be honest, 8 years was a lifetime ago and life circumstances are completely different. Now I have much disposable income and lots more time for projects. I have been playing racing games on the ps4 for the past year and decided to try a pc sim again. I picked up a logitech dfgt wheel and pedals to start with and plan to build a 2dof motion seat over the next six months. Also,the hardware to build a gimx box to run the dfgt on the ps4 is on the way.

Anyway, I know I had an S2 license previously but I could not get it reactivated in the game? That is the absolutely only reason why I picked up the S3 license. If I could of just reactivated my s2 license I certainly would like a refund. If that is the case, who is the best person to contact?

Also, know do you of any specific fbm servers with good clean racing?
Ok listen to me the rapist, this is what you do =
you came from aracde to sim, its hard and frustrating for first, but if you have willing you can be good like me, it just takes time and patience.
I know that many arcade games you can go full throttle every turn but not in lfs, you must practise your skills first. Give it time.
Right.... So arcade racing is not what I am into, and maybe a better read of my comments is required by some.
Don't take forum comments from some members here that serious, some are in this phase you know...

Concerning refund, I think, once you are in.. You cannot get out anymore.

But eeehhh... FBM... I tried to run a lot of events with FBM two years ago, at start it was pretty populair but after almost a year people demanded FOX over FBM. Main reason was FBM was 'difficult to drive'. Which I think it isn't, just need to lift the gas properly during shifting. The story continued in the end with FOX which has a lot more popularity, also on every Friday where there is an event @FOX junkies server. So eehhmm can't I / we convince you of FOX? Tongue
No idea about your s2 license, maybe had confused web & game password? Uhmm That is popular mistake.
Your posts got those reactions because users can see in profile that all you did online in past did not require any license at all. (All your online driving was with demo cars & tracks.)
Anyway for refund I'd try to mail via that link I posted. But I am not sure if it works because the agreement-text-thing explains that refunds are not possible after game was unlocked.

The mentioned FOX races are here: https://www.lfs.net/forum/418-Fragmaster's-Fox-Friday
It is not FBM but a similiar openwheel car. Races are 1,5 hours circa. When I race there from time to time it has always been enoyable. http://en.lfsmanual.net/wiki/League_Racing_Guide has some tips and explains few things I am too lazy to type again. If you are serious enough to buid 'cockpit' with seat and look for clean racing then that is the way to go.
Your two comments are much appreciated guys. Thanks.
I'll look into driving the fox.
Though it is assumed to be obvious by default the S3 will be the next thing in future what LFS'ers do, so it's like pre-ready, waiting more content to be added in S3, though it is possible there might not be any, which is, highly unlikely imo.

Do not get me wrong though, I strongly see the methods about asking a refund, due the any reason.

See my ulterior motive? Big grin
Quote from TheTherapist :I'll look into driving the fox.

Try FOX Friday on (FM) EVENTS ! server, there's a race every Friday night around 10PM CET. But drop in one of these days to see if your !ex rating is high enough to be able to join track.
So it is Saturday at 10pm. Is there seriously only this many people online or is there something wrong with how I am seeing the servers? I have attached a screenshot.
Attached images
servers.jpg
Yeah, if you don't use any filters you get about the same yes.
If you purchased LFS via Paypal or Credit Card, you could submit a chargeback. Especially in NA, LFS is dead. Playing it online is impossible.
It should be noted that you may end up like our lonely Canadian if you submit a chargeback, since there was nothing wrong with the transaction. It will take some time but LFS traffic should pick up as development continues.
Is the discussion, still, or again, about US$18 €16 £12?

I know people which go to sport matches, or any one time event for massive prices with no idea about the outcome and they still go. Yes you may end up alone in the arena, is that scary? Or are you a leader which doesn't care and don't necessarily need others to have a good time.

2:00 AM GMT for LFS on a Saturday is at the moment not really a good time but everything could be researched first. If you can't swim and they changed the swimming pool massivly the last years you first check how the pools look like.. Otherwise you are a bit stupid, no? Wink

Refund
(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG