The online racing simulator
Turn singals.
(8 posts, started )
#1 - b3nz
Turn singals.
This may be not even a bug, but I think turn singals keys (7, 8, 9, 0) should be either reserved like keys such as H, O etc., or else they should be changeable (or I'm just really blind and can't find it).
Now what you have bought up is a good idea! I spend alot of time rp-driving (Where I have to indicate) But I need to lean for my keyboard to signal, now you can change them using scripting, but you don't need to. The easiest way I've found for rebinds is:

For controllers:

360: Get Xpadder, bind the keys ingame for driving then the numbers to buttons on xpadder, it works.
If you use a Logitech device, you can use the profiler to rebind the indicator keys (as well as other keys that you use often). I'm sure thats what most of the people do...
To assign them to wheel buttons you don't need external software. You can use the CTRL+ or ALT+ keys in controls options to add commands like "/press 7" etc. Then you can assign this to a wheel button.
fck yeah ..7,8.9.0 on wheel
Quote from Scawen :To assign them to wheel buttons you don't need external software. You can use the CTRL+ or ALT+ keys in controls options to add commands like "/press 7" etc. Then you can assign this to a wheel button.

When you do this, LFS assigns a spurious chat history line -- it takes a slot away from chat even though it is not visible. I'd guess this applies to any / commands though it's more noticeable in this case. Would be nice if this could be fixed.
Quote from PeterN :When you do this, LFS assigns a spurious chat history line -- it takes a slot away from chat even though it is not visible. I'd guess this applies to any / commands though it's more noticeable in this case. Would be nice if this could be fixed.

Good observation there. I have assigned F9-F12 cycle on my wheel button that I use when racing, and sometimes the chat history wouldn't show up when I pressed H, even though there were recent messages. That explains it.
OK, I've done something quite simple and hope this is a reasonable solution.

There is a special case for these commands :

press / ctrl / shift / alt

From 0.6K12 they are not stored in the message history

Turn singals.
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG