The online racing simulator
Quote from oscarhardwick :Updated because reasons and stuff and shut up Deko.

Updated entry list to reflect selected number.
36/juunasd/Joonas Raivio/Finland/Magenta WRT
48/henri-sanfer/Henri Sanfer/Brazil/Energy Virtual Racing
As of 18:38 UTC 27 December 2015, there were 47 total entrants: 26 S2 and 21 S3. Remember, all S2 licenced entrants have priority over any S3 licenced entrant!

Chodita still needs to select another number, as his initial choice was taken already.
So if let's say all entries arrive to qualifying,I suppose that all 26 S2 owners will get their places on start together with 11 fastest S3 drivers,right?
Will be a tough challenge to get in race then... Big grin
Quote from Eclipsed :So if let's say all entries arrive to qualifying,I suppose that all 26 S2 owners will get their places on start together with 11 fastest S3 drivers,right?
Will be a tough challenge to get in race then... Big grin

Correct, all S2 licence holders are guaranteed a race spot. The fastest S3 drivers will fill the remaining spots. Currently we'll probably have all S2 drivers in one server for qualifying, and all S3 in another, but that may change based on other signups.

Remember, just because all S2 drivers are guarnateed a spot doesn't mean they'll automatically start ahead of all S3 drivers. The S2/S3 split is just to determine how many spots are open for S3 drivers...grid order is still based on laptimes.
#57 - shew
16/shew/Kristaps Gašpuitis/Latvia/Sex Tourism Organizers
23/otone/Ricardo Costa/Portugal/Genuine Racing
12/bacabinha/Marcelo Neiva/brazil/ CoRe SimRacing
Quote from dekojester :Your selected number has already been taken. Please select a different number, see PDF in OP as well as any posts made after this one for taken numbers.

As of 01:19 UTC 27 December 2015, there were 45 total entrants: 24 S2 and 21 S3. Remember, all S2 licenced entrants have priority over any S3 licenced entrant!

I changed my number for 22
Quote from bacabinha :95/bacabinha/Marcelo Neiva/brazil/ CoRe SimRacing

Number 95 has already been selected, please select another number.

Quote from chodita :I changed my number for 22

Updated, thank you.

As of 02:15 UTC 28 December 2015, there were 50 total entrants: 28 S2 and 22 S3. Remember, all S2 licenced entrants have priority over any S3 licenced entrant!
Quote from Storm_Cloud :46/Storm_Cloud/Dave Southword/United Kingdom/Sonicrealms racing

Can I change to 47 please? Found a regulation skin with that number.

Ta
Quote from Storm_Cloud :Can I change to 47 please? Found a regulation skin with that number.

Ta

You now have Number 47!
Quote from ufoandaliens :98/M.tunç/Murteza Tunç/Turkey/Turkey motor sports

The username M.tunç was not found when checking LFS Licence Names. Please provide a correct LFS licence name or the entry will be deleted.
80085/asyed/IzaanSyed/Canada/Impactblue

(Ok sure, impactblue may be a drift team, but whatever.)
Quote from asyed :80085/asyed/IzaanSyed/Canada/Impactblue

(Ok sure, impactblue may be a drift team, but whatever.)

Selected number is outside of the open range. Please choose a number between 2 and 99 which has not already been taken.
50/excellent15/ Vytautas Laguckas/ Lithuania/ Last Lap Motorsports
As of 21:10 UTC 29 December 2015, there were 51 total entrants: 29 S2 and 22 S3. Remember, all S2 licenced entrants have priority over any S3 licenced entrant!
99/Pietter/Piotr Krzyżanowski/Poland/Team Vires
14/markantonio/Gustas Pucėta/Lithuania/-
I'm gonna withdraw so S2 users can participate. Please PM me if you need any help though.
As of 02:05 UTC 31 December 2015, there were 52 total entrants: 31 S2 and 21 S3. Remember, all S2 licenced entrants have priority over any S3 licenced entrant!
66/guzzo/Rennan Guzzo/Brazil/H2O Motorsports
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG