The online racing simulator
Cars we wanna see in S4
(30 posts, closed, started )
Cars we wanna see in S4
Mazda, Porsche
Too soon
Hmm i never heard that kind of car.. is it some korean? Or did you mispelled? like Sko da or Toy ota??
Chill fam. just wait
Lol wtf Chill fam is that a car hahaha it cant be, i heard Pic up van but never chill fam haha..
Please read the topic guys it is= "CARS we wanna see S4"
Yessss, another cars we wanna see thread possibly spanning 10 years and thousands of posts. Great.

And there is no such thing as S4.

Edit: on a more serious and constructive note I suggest renaming the other thread to 'cars we wanna see in lfs' and merge this into that one.
i suggest you post this thread to cars u want to see S4 and not your mindfarts.
feel free to make other thread where you want to chance other threads names etc dont come here thank you.
#8 - lfsrm
Scirocco.
S4 isn't a thing, Jati Tongue
Looking
The cars are probably coming for S3 later, why talking about the S4 cars already?! Big grin
LFS was always going to come in 3 stages: Stage 3 is the last.
we wanna see in S420
Quote from Jatimc :i suggest you post this thread to cars u want to see S4 and not your mindfarts.
feel free to make other thread where you want to chance other threads names etc dont come here than you.

How about not making a thread about something that doesnt even exist yet, and hasnt even been talked about. Nice try to gain popularity, but I suggest making a relevant thread about something...well relevant.
Delorean.

Although some features of certain well known examples may need to be outlawed as the cheating might get out of hand.
Quote from mbutcher :LFS was always going to come in 3 stages: Stage 3 is the last.

And it's lifespan is More than 30 years
Quote from MiniVan :How about not making a thread about something that doesnt even exist yet, and hasnt even been talked about. Nice try to gain popularity, but I suggest making a relevant thread about something...well relevant.

How about not come to play douche in here? this is thread for cars to S4... not discus or argue. So if you dont have opinion at CARS which should be the next LFS then dont come here to play professor THANKS !
Quote from Jatimc :Lol wtf Chill fam is that a car hahaha it cant be, i heard Pic up van but never chill fam haha..
Please read the topic guys it is= "CARS we wanna see S4"

"Chill Fam" means be patient...
Quote from Jatimc :How about not come to play douche in here? this is thread for cars to S4... not discus or argue. So if you dont have opinion at CARS which should be the next LFS then dont come here to play professor THANKS !

The only person acting like a douche is you, with your little 12 year old attitude. Don't make an irrelevant post, we wont see any cars in S4 because no such thing is even being planned. Make a post called "Cars you want to see run me over".
Quote from MiniVan :The only person acting like a douche is you, with your little 12 year old attitude. Don't make an irrelevant post, we wont see any cars in S4 because no such thing is even being planned. Make a post called "Cars you want to see run me over".

~TheNoobisonFire Agrees with this
Some people cant read i assume...
well this is what i would like to see next LFS
Its Mini van
There will never be an S4, S3 is meant to be the final stage of LFS.
What's the point of this thread ? S3 isn't even completed yet so chill out.
Just another useless thread looking for attention...
Sjatimc.
This thread is closed

Cars we wanna see in S4
(30 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG