The online racing simulator
rockingham improvement and fault found
I have been using the rockingham track for a few days now, first the improvement (which might also fix the fault) the "blocks" to define which sections of track we can and cannot use, can we please have these a bit more substantial than a couple of cones and a single small blue arrow sign? often i can't see which way is blocked until almost on the corner, and if you are watching the tyre marks for direction to go it is easy to get confused and brake or turn in the wrong place. along the same lines on a couple of the rockingham tracks when doing hot laps at the end of the pit straight instead of using the banking you are supposed to brake for a little chicane formed by the pit exit (the one that had the infamous flying kerb that had to be altered after the first meeting after it launched a few cars dangerously into the air) well i have found that there is more than enough room to bypass this chicane and use the banking at full speed when doing hot laps, saving at least 2 seconds on your time and the lap still counts, so this needs to be corrected.

just on a lighter side can we have the option of having the flying kerb put back in? then in a fast lap you can take the chance you can control the car or go slower and be safe
Press 4 if you don't know the circuit yet.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG