The online racing simulator
My condolences to France.
(57 posts, started )
Why does it only rain when I leave my umbrella at home?
Racer X, seriously give it a **** break for once, half (being very generous) of what you post is not related in anyway to any topic you post in, it is just mindless drivel you seem to post once you get on a roll.

If you have nothing intelligent or relevant to post then please just stop posting...
#53 - jkat
I believe Racer X NZ suffers from this one
http://www.addictionsurvivors. ... ;p=202955&postcount=1
So only way I'm afraid to cure him is maybe to confiscate all devices he could do forum posting Shrug

But to the actual topic; My sympathies to Sam and all the French, especially the families and friends of the victims.
The whole Europe is in danger when thinking of these terrorist acts and therefore France is not alone. European countries should join forces to fight against terrorism. At the moment it is too easy to come and live to an European country for example from middle East. So more strict control there is needed unfortunately.
And, for all these people who want to be "hero's" and "Stand with Paris" ( Copyright "The War On Terror 2001")

Well done Europe. And I'm sure that this really sums up Europes response.

Meanwhile, if you could learn to work with the Russians, who actually are achieving results, then ISIS would be out of action within 2 weeks.

... as Sergei Lavrov suggested earlier this week, the US has until now intentionally avoided hitting ISIS where it hurts in order to keep them in the game and ensure they can still be effective at destabilizing Assad. If you cut off the oil trade, they lose the ability to battle the regime.

In any event, there are other pressing questions about ISIS and oil and we encourage you to read more in “The Most Important Question About ISIS That Nobody Is Asking,”* but for now, we turn to Russia and The Kremlin’s efforts to dent Bakr al-Baghdadi’s wallet.

According to Russian General Staff spokesman Colonel General Andrey Kartapolov, “around 500 fuel tanker vehicles transporting illegal oil from Syria to Iraq for processing have been destroyed by Russia’s Air Forces.”

“In recent years, Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) and other extremist groups have organized the operations of the so-called ‘pipeline on wheels’ on the territories they control,” Kartapolov continued, adding that “in just the first few days, [Russian] aviation has destroyed 500 fuel tanker trucks, which greatly reduced illegal oil export capabilities of the militants and, accordingly, their income from oil smuggling.”

Without further ado, the video from the Russian Defense Ministry:
https://youtu.be/WgYbiCGYy2c

* Most importantly, we added that to be successful in counterterrorism efforts, "the U.S. and its allies must “push the Islamic State out of the oil fields it has captured and disrupt its ability to smuggle the oil to foreign markets."

None of this was surprising to anyone, but what was quite surprising is that it took the allied forces over a year to take the oil revenue threat seriously and begin targeting the Islamic State's oil infrastructure in earnest.

But what we have been wondering for months and what we hope some enterprising journalist will soon answer, is just who are the commodity trading firms that have been so generously buying millions of smuggled oil barrels procured by the Islamic State at massive discounts to market, and then reselling them to other interested parties.

In other words, who are the middlemen.

What we do know is who they may be: they are the same names that were quite prominent in the market in September when Glencore had its first, and certainly not last, near death experience: the Glencores, the Vitols, the Trafiguras, the Nobels, the Mercurias of the world.

To be sure, funding terrorist states is not something that some of the most prominent names in the list above have shied away from in the past.

But wait, what nationalities are these names ???????

Face -> palm
Racer X NZ, Nobody wants to read your posts. In fact, it's actively upsetting someone and you're still intent to put across your point. This wasn't started as a political discussion thread. Shut the **** up.
Quote from joordy599 :I want all French people here with LFS are my condolences and my deepest avoided with their life. This is terrible. Netherlands, like in all other countries in turmoil.

This is the topic.

My condolences to France.
(57 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG