The online racing simulator
Request a Lapper script or have a script adjusted
Recently I got back to coding within the Lapper environment and got some interesting requests/questions to look into.
This lead me to the idea of opening a topic in which people can put down a request for a Lapper script.

To prevent people from asking for scripts which would take me weeks/months to complete, I've made a couple of guidelines:
  • Scripts will only be written to work with the latest available version of Lapper (download link is included in this message)
  • Ideally people already have made a script themselfs (then post the script you already have (rename it to *.txt to be able to upload it here)), but never got it to work to their satisfaction, or need to get extra features
  • The function of the script needs to be described as good as possible, so I know what's expected from me
  • Building or adjusting a script should not take more then 2 days of work
  • After accepting a request, there's no time limit when the job should be done (I am doing this for free and in my spare time)
  • I have the right to decide wether I want to accept a request or not, this is not open for debate
  • Don't use this topic to ask questions how to get Lapper to work, reporting problems with Lapper, ect. (there are other topics to do that or you can start a new topic)
Download Lapper: Lapper 6.0.1.4 - v15

I'm interested to see what people will come up with Smile
Hi I Want Admin Showing Lapper
Quote from mikail669220 :Hi I Want Admin Showing Lapper

This isn't a well described request.
Please explain in detail what you want, otherwise stay out of this topic please.
What I Want Is A Button Somewhere To Show The Administrator Enters The Time Administrators Name To Write In One Place
Request 1: admin notification tool
Here's a tool to show if there are any admins online and if so, who the last admin was that came online and at which time that was.

- Download the file and save it somewhere on your computer
- Rename the file from "admin_notify.txt" to "admin_notify.lpr"
- Place the file in the 'includes' folder, found in 'bin\default\'
- Open file "addonsused.lpr" which is also in the 'includes' folder
- Add a line under 'General includes' saying: include ("./admin_notify.lpr");
- Save file "addonsused.lpr"
- Start Lapper

To add or remove admins, open file "admin.txt" which is found in the 'default' folder.
You have to state the LFS username of each admin, one per line.
Attached images
Capture1.PNG
Capture2.PNG
Attached files
admin_notify.txt - 2 KB - 426 views
Thank you very much, I appreciate it Smile
I Have A Question How This Last Am Drift Meter
This question doesn't belong in this topic.
Not to mention the fact that it has been answered muliple times in other threads lately.
Hi you know Add the Admin Tag,
Example: Admin < < administrator Kamlesh Kamlesh
Quote from Mikail Soyuguzel :Hi you know Add the Admin Tag,
Example: Admin < < administrator Kamlesh Kamlesh

I don't understand this question.
Where should this Admin tag be added?
Yes, I Want The Admin Tag That Can Be Added To The Beginning Of The Administrators
Quote from Mikail Soyuguzel :Yes, I Want The Admin Tag That Can Be Added To The Beginning Of The Administrators

Okay, so you want Lapper to change the nick of the player, in case he/she is an admin?
I know Lapper can fire an event when someone changes its name, but I am not sure if you can do it the other way round.
Looking throught the insim packets, i see that the Usernames and Nicknames are readonly. So its not possible to change the name by insim.
Correct me if i'm wrong.

Its possible to read the name of the user.
If the user is a admin then send him a message to change his name.
So I was going to ask something else Top Drift System Related example 1. 2.3. Such As Sorting Somewhere To Write With
When you type !drf you will see a list with the best driftscores of the current track that is loaded.
I understand that this may add to the play list you
Quote from Bass-Driver :Looking throught the insim packets, i see that the Usernames and Nicknames are readonly. So its not possible to change the name by insim.
Correct me if i'm wrong.

Its possible to read the name of the user.
If the user is a admin then send him a message to change his name.

You are totaly right about this.
Lapper says that NickName is read-only, so not able to change it.
So what can we do to prevent cheating, for example, like going to a 999 day directly to ban 400
Quote from Mikail Soyuguzel :So what can we do to prevent cheating, for example, like going to a 999 day directly to ban 400

Please don't put all these kind of questions in this topic.
This is a basicly a topic to request a script of have a script adjusted.
Questions about how to use Lapper etc. can go in various other topics.
Could I make a system that upon entering the server display a message if the user has S1 or S2 license Demo please thanks.
Quote from VolksTurbo :Could I make a system that upon entering the server display a message if the user has S1 or S2 license Demo please thanks.

Lapper can't detect that with some sort of variable, but I have an idea how it could still be done.
Will look into it later this week.
Quote from Yisc[NL] :
Quote from VolksTurbo :Could I make a system that upon entering the server display a message if the user has S1 or S2 license Demo please thanks.

Lapper can't detect that with some sort of variable, but I have an idea how it could still be done.
Will look into it later this week.

Another question is: because lapper leaves open only three buttons? : s

If active semaphore drag me close several buttons: s
Quote from VolksTurbo :Another question is: because lapper leaves open only three buttons? : s

If active semaphore drag me close several buttons: s

This should have gone into another section, since it's about a configuration problem and not about requesting a script.
So please put this question in the "Config help" section and explain more what the problem is, add the script you are using and maybe some screenshots too.
All that will help to make it easier to understand what is happening and how it could be solved.
Maybe you can do some refreshed Drag system? I'm working in spare time on PHP version, but it will take me few more weeks, because I don't have much time for this.

Drag system where you specify start position like in original InSim made long time ago here.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG