The online racing simulator
You could try to set a 0 for seconds, instead of the *
Then it should execute at each minute.
I this code add admin place looks closed
While thinking about your questions, I realised it was my own code you are using (which is okay as I shared it with the community).
There's no need to use a scheduled event, since the admin status is updated every time an admin connects or disconnects.
As soon as the OnConnect or OnDisconnect event is executed, it automaticly runs the sub event called "Admin_status" using this command: Admin_status( $KeyFlags );
That sub event then update the buttons accordingly to what happened, so using a scheduled event is not needed.
I've included the original code, save the file, rename it to 'admin_notify.lpr' and store it in the includes folder of Lapper.
Then make sure it's listed in the file 'addonsused.lpr'
Attached files
admin_notify.txt - 2.3 KB - 142 views
So there is one more question , updated every few minutes Can you ?
Thanks for everything
Quote from lfscruise07 :So there is one more question , updated every few minutes Can you ?
Thanks for everything

As said in my previous answer, there's no need to update it every few minutes.
When an admin connects to the server, the OnConnect event is run, which then triggers the sub event 'Admin_status' which immediately updates the buttons.
Same thing when an admin disconnects, which will trigger the OnDisconnect event and that again triggers the sub event 'Admin_status' and updates the buttons.
"OnDisconnect" code does not work is not activated
Quote from lfscruise07 :"OnDisconnect" code does not work is not activated

All code is tested and working as intended.
It does not change in spite of all attempts
What do you think I should do?

-
(Bass-Driver) DELETED by Bass-Driver : Didnt understand the guy and i made this useless post. Sorry Yisc[NL]
You were right, the disconnect wasn't working.
Here's the updated version of the script, with the disconnect working now.

Attached images
Capture1.PNG
Capture2.PNG
Attached files
admin_notify.txt - 2.4 KB - 166 views
I was you thank you very much Smile Smile

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG