The online racing simulator
Request systems
There any way to do that if there are more than 3 cars on the server node to display a message?

Another system to display a picture of the online nomas players and players who want to vote to take server

If someone would be possible and could make me would greatly appreciate it!
The first question is very easy to do within Lapper.
You need to define a global variable in the OnLapperStart event and then give that global variable the value zero.

Then there are two ways to deal with your request:

If you want to know how many people are on the server, you will need to raise your global variable by 1 in the OnConnect event and lower it by 1 in the OnDisconnect event.

If you want to know how many people are actualy on the track, you will need to raise your global variable by 1 in the OnNewPlayerJoin event and lower it by 1 in the OnLeaveRace event.

===

I have no clue what you mean with your second question, so maybe you could explain that a bit more.
Quote from Yisc[NL] :The first question is very easy to do within Lapper.
You need to define a global variable in the OnLapperStart event and then give that global variable the value zero.

Then there are two ways to deal with your request:

If you want to know how many people are on the server, you will need to raise your global variable by 1 in the OnConnect event and lower it by 1 in the OnDisconnect event.

If you want to know how many people are actualy on the track, you will need to raise your global variable by 1 in the OnNewPlayerJoin event and lower it by 1 in the OnLeaveRace event.

===

I have no clue what you mean with your second question, so maybe you could explain that a bit more.

The second I mean a system that displays a list of online players and players that are connected to vote if they want to kick away any of the online
Would that be useful?
Since you already have a list of connected players in LFS it self.
Press N to bring it up, where N has a cycle of 3 functions (Names over cars, Names off, Connection list)
But I only want users to vote to kick away
Quote from Popughini :But I only want users to vote to kick away

Lapper can't deal with kick/ban votes.
You can disable voting as setting on your LFS server.

/vote=yes :no / yes: can guests vote to kick or ban
Quote from Yisc[NL] :
Quote from Popughini :But I only want users to vote to kick away

Lapper can't deal with kick/ban votes.
You can disable voting as setting on your LFS server.

/vote=yes :no / yes: can guests vote to kick or ban

But I do not want to ban users who just want to kick away
That setting doesn't ban anyone.
It either allows or disallows people to vote to kick or ban someonelse.
If you set it to "no", voting won't be allowed.
But you can not make a system where you can choose whether to kick away someone from the server?
You can make a screen which is showing everyone who is connected to the server and put a kick button behind each name.
But since you can already do the same from the connection list, it would be useless to build such screen.
So I want a list of online players and has a button that can kick away
#14 - ab12
using System.Diagnostics;

Process.Start("link");

Quote from ab12 :using System.Diagnostics;

Process.Start("link");

Quote :openGlobalButton( "event2",85,30,25,12,10,-1,ISB_DARK,"^7>^1>^7> ^7WEB ^7<^1<^7<",web22 );

Sub web22( $KeyFlags )
using System.Diagnostics;

Process.Start("http://www.redexxteam.hol.es/");
EndSub

I did not work well but me: s
Do not open the browser
Those commands doesnt work in LFSLapper.
The scripts in Lapper are made in a another language (made by the developer op lfslapper).
I dont know if theres a command to open browsers.
Quote from Bass-Driver :Those commands doesnt work in LFSLapper.
The scripts in Lapper are made in a another language (made by the developer op lfslapper).
I dont know if theres a command to open browsers.

I mean that is not possible to do that? : s
i dont think so.
you have to modify the LFSlapper.exe to make a new scriptfunction.

Maybe i will add something like this in my exe.
Ok: s the only public or private interests will be?

Request systems
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG