The online racing simulator
G27 Force Feedback Issues Since 0.6H Update
Hello,

Before the 0.6H update, my Logitech G27 Force Feedback was working in Live For Speed. Ever since the update, it has not worked.

- It works in other games, just fine [Spintires, Nascar 14, ETS2]
- I have reinstalled the Logitech Gaming software as well as the G27 driver
- I have reinstalled LFS multiple times.

I have had several people look at my settings on TeamViewer (all of the usual places like the profiler, the gaming settings, the registry, LFS itself), but to no avail.

To summarise, I get Force Feedback in other games, just not LFS.

Any help would be much appreciated,

Thanks.
Same problem here...

Worked fine, bought new computer so everything is a fresh install. FFB works in other games, absolutely no FFB in LFS Frown

Wouldn't be a huge problem execpt that other games suck
I know I resurrected a dead thread that no-one had offered help with, but... seriously, can anyone shed some light on this topic?

I did a bunch of googling last night on this topic, I ended up deleting registry settings, deleting and re-installing Logitech profiler, the drivers and LFS. I tried doing all of the above in a different sequence. No luck. Then randomly it did work with full FFB. Amazing. Turned off the computer last night, but today no luck Frown

My old computer died and I basically built a new computer purely to keep playing this game and now this... The game is completely unplayable in its current state. Desperately looking for ideas.
OK, just found the solution in my case...

well, kind of...

I killed off every single program running the background and now its working again.

There is clearly some kind of conflict going on there. I will update this when I know the exact problem, but going to bed for now.

Night

G27 Force Feedback Issues Since 0.6H Update
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG