The online racing simulator
12th year still here.
(29 posts, started )
12th year still here.
Join date Sept 2003...persistAnt. Loads of friends...deadly enemies, yah know who you are. Some we lost some have taken over, but one thing is true..this game rules...thx devs.

Wayne
It's been a while. The Scirocco was due almost seven years ago, if I recall correctly. Seven years!

If anything, this place is a portal to the past. It reminds me that life goes on.

I'm going to sit in a corner and reflect on the past. Meh.
Been here since 2009 so can't say much. Though have become friends with many awesome people including AtomAnt! Fun times on DM servers. Smile
rip lfs
im full out of time , but lfs is still no1 ,
i can remember only good times, thx so much devs..
Wave
Looking at my join date makes me feel old...
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Looking at my join date makes me feel old...

Yours?
My kids were in school on my date. Now I'm a Grandpa.
My son does a lot with video Games and controllers. Through him I've gotten to play all sorts of racing titles. And as unfinished and out dated as LFS is, nothing out there really comes close to it.
Pah, young'uns!
10 years in october. Wheel didn't make it to the same milestone by 5 months. Frown
#11 - CSF
ok
Ooh, I passed 10 years back in May. Long time!

Grats to us all Smile
Hi. I'm on forums since 2007, but I play LFS since 2005, impressive how time files.
Quote from nacim :Hi. I'm on forums since 2007, but I play LFS since 2005, impressive how time files.

Time files when you're having fun. Nod
Quote from Kid222 :10 years in october. Wheel didn't make it to the same milestone by 5 months. Frown

Plus 1
Quote from Bose321 :
Quote from nacim :Hi. I'm on forums since 2007, but I play LFS since 2005, impressive how time files.

Time files when you're having fun. Nod

Life flies when yah hit 57...now to 100

It is..and they don't comp it,
Quote from Dajmin :Ooh, I passed 10 years back in May. Long time!

Grats to us all Smile

Wee.. a 10year. see a 10 is good.

Welcome any newbee Smile
Quote from Racer Y :
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Looking at my join date makes me feel old...

Yours?
My kids were in school on my date. Now I'm a Grandpa.
My son does a lot with video Games and controllers. Through him I've gotten to play all sorts of racing titles. And as unfinished and out dated as LFS is, nothing out there really comes close to it.

Yup...Clap..why do you all think I start these threads..
Quote from maxis123 :im full out of time , but lfs is still no1 ,
i can remember only good times, thx so much devs..

I remember you...How much fun
Quote from MousemanLV :Been here since 2009 so can't say much. Though have become friends with many awesome people including AtomAnt! Fun times on DM servers. Smile

Love yah Mouser...But as you can see..the game has friends..now for you enjoyment..I will post...

12th year still here.
(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG