The online racing simulator
LFS on Steam?
(58 posts, started )

Poll : LFS on Steam

Good idea
Bad idea
Quote from Dygear :... I still voted yes because "Moar money!" for the devs. Putting this on Steam AFTER S3 comes out would be a much better idea.

This is my feelings on that matter as well.
Quote from cargame.nl :Worse then this is not really possible. So if Iracing can use Steam as propaganda then LFS maybe could do it too but nobody has any idea what going on 'underneath the hood'. Maybe Iracing is paying for this way of advertising. It's unclear what demands Steam/Valve have of gamedevs, they want money, I guess.

Well, I'm pretty sure that 95% of people who have purchased iRacing through Steam were existing brainwashed iRacing fanboys who wanted to spam "THIS IS GREAT" reviews to deceive people.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :
Quote from cargame.nl :Worse then this is not really possible. So if Iracing can use Steam as propaganda then LFS maybe could do it too but nobody has any idea what going on 'underneath the hood'. Maybe Iracing is paying for this way of advertising. It's unclear what demands Steam/Valve have of gamedevs, they want money, I guess.

Well, I'm pretty sure that 95% of people who have purchased iRacing through Steam were existing brainwashed iRacing fanboys who wanted to spam "THIS IS GREAT" reviews to deceive people.

Even to someone who doesn't particularly care for iRacing, that's some laughable tin foil hat-level rubbish you're spouting.
Quote from Forbin :

Even to someone who doesn't particularly care for iRacing, that's some laughable tin foil hat-level rubbish you're spouting.

Look at the majority of the reviews.
Quote from Forbin :
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Well, I'm pretty sure that 95% of people who have purchased iRacing through Steam were existing brainwashed iRacing fanboys who wanted to spam "THIS IS GREAT" reviews to deceive people.

Look at the majority of the reviews.

If they're a fan, they're not exactly deceiving anyone by talking about how much they love the game.

Unless you mean to say they actually hate it, which completely contradicts calling them fans, and is like...

But to go and buy it... AGAIN... on another platform (as you can only leave reviews if you have purchased something on Steam, else I'd have left my scathing review of pCARS after the pre-release shit) just to leave a review?

That's some brainwashed moron shit right there, and paying for iRacing in the first place is pretty braindead, spending more money just to rave about it is just downright moronic.
(pure trolling from me, as I don't own either iRacing, or steam account)
As I understand it, paying the price of iRacing on steam is negligible when compared to the remaining of costs of playing it, so why not, just for the fun, pushing some uninformed people to buy it, and get that i rent racing experience too... Smile

LFS on Steam?
(58 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG