The online racing simulator
Improvement ideas
(2 posts, started )
Improvement ideas
Hello,

I enjoy the game and here are some improvement ideas:

- It would be great if you could add some more real cars, like a BMW M3 GTR or something (seeing that you already have some BMW cars)
- Some tracks from real life (Nurburgring)
- If you could put it on Steam the game would have more exposure, more players (make a pool for the LFS community members, I think most of them would support this)
- The game already is good, so making the graphics better would make the game even better and maybe more competitive with the other new racing games
- Day / night time transitions would also be nice (with weather, rain)
- Some more streaming events with casters would be really cool

I understand that all of this takes time and human (and financial) resources, so maybe you can use some of the LFS community members to do some of the work, those who like the game will surely like to help make it better.

draivers
more real cars, like BMW M3 GTR... Yes, we might have those cars, but BMW is not a car, it is just a vehicle, also very sh*t one, because it is rear wheel drive. ( Not all of them, few BMW are FWD, yay! )

Some tracks from real life... Yes, but more fictional tracks also is cool.

If you could put it on Steam... LFS is an independent game/simulator. And as being very badly on progress ( meaning long journey ahead before version 1.0), it will unlikely happen.

The game is already good, so making... No, you said the answer already, but I see your point. All you need the graphics are just for beautiful looks. Physics goes on higher priority, however, isn't it more amazing to play awesome simulator with awesome physics with awesome graphics? The feeling is similar next to even more awesome things.

Day / night time... Yes yes yes, but not gonna happen yet. Stupid rain without any effect of physics is like having a [ ultimately censored ! ].
Dynamic time, however, would do good already, but Scawen needs to invent lights first Smile

Some more streaming with casters... Yes, but some are very boring. We need a very one from nowhere with goodly talented of having passionate feelings of very dramatic events. From very exists to an amazing [ ultimately censored ! ]

https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/2626-Suggested-improvements-log-%5BREAD-before-making-a-new-thread%5D

Btw, Hello, Buy S2, no cracks, nothing illegal, just go for legal, and kick some butt and pedal at same time

EDIT: Noticed date and the count of post... Now I really hope you reply here

Improvement ideas
(2 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG