The online racing simulator
Why I can't normally watch LFS video?
Hello.

I'm new to this community, but firs of all went to videos. Unfortunately, I'm almost unable to wantch in quality 1080 because flash goes crazy! Here is video for example

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mESSui_HVr0

a few of such ones is impossible to run on my PC.

Please advise.
Well, I have already mentioned in the thread
https://www.lfs.net/forum/post/1892975#post1892975

if you have any problems with buffering while your internet connection is fine try CherryPlayer. Nothing else, just try. If this helps - Ok, if not - wait for other answers.
Wow. Cherryplayer playes even Twitch Smile I'm surprised. Actually

GOOD that it playes fine YouTube and Twitch

BAD that there is the only instace of player is possible to run, so I can't watch a few videos (live) at once.

Is there any way to run a few CherryPlayers at once?
Quote from kellygrouth :...I'm almost unable to wantch in quality 1080 because flash goes crazy...

I have this problem since I've installed Win stupid 10.... I didn't have it in Win 7, so I guess that's the problem?
It's not only with LFS videos, but all of HQ ones.
Quote from sermilan :
Quote from kellygrouth :...I'm almost unable to wantch in quality 1080 because flash goes crazy...

I have this problem since I've installed Win stupid 10.... I didn't have it in Win 7, so I guess that's the problem?
It's not only with LFS videos, but all of HQ ones.

Maybe that's why Google said flash "good bye"? Actually I use Windows 7, but probably on the Windows 10 as a temporary solution you can try this player too. Sure it can't replace browser, but with it I don't have slow downs.
Quote from kellygrouth :...you can try this player too. Sure it can't replace browser, but with it I don't have slow downs.

Which player?
Quote from sermilan :
Quote from kellygrouth :...you can try this player too. Sure it can't replace browser, but with it I don't have slow downs.

Which player?

CherryPlayer mentioned by LannGeron. It really playes stream videos in my PC without buffering Smile Also flash doesn't slow down system. Really cool, nevertheless as I said it can't be replacement of browser.
Interesting thing. A few days ago new version of CherryPlayer was released and they added ability to log in to YouTube account there Smile

Why I can't normally watch LFS video?
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG