The online racing simulator
Kit Hakodesh 2015: Textures for the best look of your LFS

In English:

Hakodesh, in close partnership with H2O MotorSports, has just launched Kit Hakodesh 2015.

The kit consists of a package of files that, once installed in Live for Speed, promotes changes in visual cars, on the boards of advertisements on runways and in the simulator menu screens.

Installation is very simple and can be done by anyone who already has installed Live for Speed. The kit is compatible with the Demo version, S1 and S2 Live for Speed in 0.6H version. No tests were performed in previous version.

To download the installer Kit, visit the kit page on the H2O MotorSports website.

Hakodesh tested the kit in several different computers and none had problems. The only difference that you can feel is the time to load the textures as they are image files in high resolution.

Below the pictures of cars in Live for Speed with the application kit.

===============

Em Português:

A Hakodesh, em parceria direta com a H2O MotorSports, acaba de lançar o Kit Hakodesh 2015.

O kit consiste em um pacote de arquivos que, após instalado no Live for Speed, promove mudanças no visual de carros, nas placas de propagandas em pistas e nas telas de menu do simulador.

A instalação é muito simples e pode ser feita por qualquer usuário que já tenha o Live for Speed instalado. O kit é compatível com a versão Demo, S1 e S2 do Live for Speed na versão 0.6H. Não foram realizados testes em versão anteriores.

Para baixar o instalador do Kit, acesse a página do kit no site da H2O MotorSports.

A Hakodesh testou o kit em vários computadores diferentes e nenhum apresentou problemas. A única diferença que o usuário poderá sentir será no tempo para carregar as texturas, pois são arquivos de imagem em alta resolução.

Abaixo segue as fotos dos carros no Live for Speed com a aplicação do Kit.

[center][url=http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-o3VUsof5Ock/VcOrGZBo4fI/AAAAAAAAPzw/Uq0Akox-rE4/s1600/RAC-2.jpg]

The website is in Spanish.. I don't undetstand nothing :/
Thank you !
I added this to my game the other day. Very good textures mod overall!!
Kapal jour link iz bed
Quote from LFS Marius LFS :The website is in Spanish.. I don't undetstand nothing :/

Quote from Flame CZE :Google Translate?

The download link is here if you need that: http://www.hakodesh.com.br/h2o/KitHakodesh2015.exe

Quote from cuprum :Kapal jour link iz bed

Guys, always visit informed page: http://www.h2oms.com/2015/08/kit-hakodesh-2015-turbine-o-visual-do.html

The download link will always be updated only on the page.

For convenience, added the English text (the original text is in Portuguese).
Excellent, Thank you very much!
some textures looks really cool, downloading
Quote from Leandrus :Excellent, Thank you very much!

I is whom I thank! When you can publish here your opinion on what you think of Kit. Thumbs up
Quote from Inouva :some textures looks really cool, downloading

Its cool! When you can publish here your opinion on what you think of Kit. Smile
nice
May I ask where you took the FXO/FXR dashboard and rear seat textures from?
Quote from smove :May I ask where you took the FXO/FXR dashboard and rear seat textures from?

Yes. This dashboard was sent to me by a friend a few years ago. But do not know where he found.

The rear seat came from a photo I could find on the internet with angle and proper disposal, a great find! With it, I could make a mount in the dds FX.

Can I ask you the reason for your inquiry?

Sorry an error in writing, English by Google Translate.
So much work in this kit - bravo! I really like the look of the LED headlamps Smile
Quote from Shirtkicker :So much work in this kit - bravo! I really like the look of the LED headlamps Smile

Thanks a lot! Thumbs up
Amazing work. Congratulations!!

Parabèns!
Quote from Lynce :Amazing work. Congratulations!!

Parabèns!

Hey, Lynce! Gracias!!

Y tu? Tiene algo preparado para el LFS?
De nada campeón.

Estou a trabalhar nos pneus. Desculpa o meu portunhol, haha.

(Working on the new version of the Tyre tread pattern).
Quote from Lynce :De nada campeón.

Estou a trabalhar nos pneus. Desculpa o meu portunhol, haha.

(Working on the new version of the Tyre tread pattern).

O seu portunhol está ótimo! Praticamente um português legítimo. Thumbs up

Opa! Então tem novidade. Vou aguardar com grandes expectativas pelo que você está a desenvolver. Bom trabalho!
#23 - CB-1
Amazing! Thank you very much!
Muito obrigado!

Thank you very much, excellent job! Na-na
I need the kit , really i need it
[ Kit Hakodesh 2015 ] not 2016 anyone have the link of kit 2015 give me pleasse Frown .

Kit Hakodesh 2015: Textures for the best look of your LFS
(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG