The online racing simulator
Speedhack
(13 posts, started )
Speedhack
Still 4.5 seconds slower then WR.. Nice.
These hacks are out for years already, frequently used on demo servers. Apparently not easy to fix by Scawen :/

Weird that people want to risk their S2 license because we issue 3 year bans for it without any discussion to get it lifted. But people are weird anyway.
do you really have to go on the internet to find wierd people?
No :P .. Everybody is on the internet though...
-
(Racer X NZ) DELETED by Flame CZE : off-topic
-
(Eclipsed) DELETED by Flame CZE : off-topic
Quote from cargame.nl :No :P .. Everybody is on the internet though...

Speedhack. What does that really do beside make you crash faster. I dunno. If you just have to have a cheating hack, why not make one that makes you automatically win the race?
Yeah, then you get loads of real friends for life.
Quote from cargame.nl :Yeah, then you get loads of real friends for life.

I dunno... an automatic win hack could be fun to do as a gag, but it would screw with the stats, not to mention real losers using it to disrupt racing series. But if you could use it in a casual race to mess with your friends' heads as a joke and it not mess up the stats and the win doesn't count, instead of using it to actually cheat, that would be fun.
LOL you know more about this computer crap than I do. What do you think would be harder? Coding the auto win hack? or keeping people from abusing the hack and turning everything into a cluster?

I thought of another hack....
What if you could mess with the wind settings and have tornadoes pop-up and attack the other racers?
Quote from Racer Y :I thought of another hack....
What if you could mess with the wind settings and have tornadoes pop-up and attack the other racers?

Like this? Big grin
Quote from Flame CZE :

Like this? Big grin

Nice
Quote from Flame CZE :

Like this? Big grin

LOL. Never fails you think up something and somebody already is doing it....

Speedhack
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG