The online racing simulator
Westhill WE2X Drive it like you stole it
Made a layout on Westhill that basically goes round the perimeter, and is 3.77 miles / 6 km in length.

Has start and finish lines, corner markings and route 'gates', which you must drive through, else you get spec'd. You must also stay on road at all times, or you may get spec'd.

Image: start and 'gates'.

I've got it on one of my Sin'rs servers with choice of XFG or XRG only (XFG took me just over 3 mins 30 secs to get round).

Likely if you have better eyesight / memory than me, you'll manage better times - I struggled to see signs when they were far away.
Attached images
LFS WE2X Drive it like you stole it.jpg
WE2X Drive it like.jpg
Top Times and Drift Scores as @ 21 May 2015
Just over 100 timed laps on the server, so top times per car type, top 18 fastest times overall and top drift scores are...

Attached images
WE2X Drive it Top times and drifts 21 May 2015_116 timed laps.jpg
250+ timed laps
Now just over 250 timed laps, so top car times, top 18 times, and top drift scores....

Attached images
Tops after 250 timed laps.jpg
Now just over 300 timed laps, and a number of changes (all by same driver), so top car times, top 18 times, and top drift scores....

Attached images
Tops after 300 timed laps.jpg
Thought I'd resurrect an old layout of mine and put it back up on my server (Sin'rs).

Some extra times added since last used ...

YouTube video ...

As you'll see, its a bit like short rally stage, with really tight bits at start and finish, and a couple of bits where you don't want to be on wrong side of road.

Good luck to anyone that wants to try beat the posted best times!
Attached images
WE2X Drive it ... top times 23 March 2020.png
Love it awesome man,great idea,great work,great creativnes,apsolutly awesome,hope u countie,I am very pleased with this your layout!
Keep up,all best!
I've updated the street "furniture" a bit, and some new times have been set, but only the one so far that has been bettered.

Unfortunately, it's still over a second off my theoretical best time - if only I could get all my best sectors on the same lap!

Although the furniture changed, the route, corners and hazards are still the same.

Attached images
WE2X Drive it ... top times 24 April 2020 small.png

Westhill WE2X Drive it like you stole it
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG