The online racing simulator
TaDy's BodyKits Thread
(40 posts, started )
TaDy's BodyKits Thread
SWEEEEEEET!!!!!!!! thank so much dude!!!! ive been searching for a DL link that isnt megaupload link for ages and finally have found ^_^ Great work on the kits man!!!
XFR R kit series

Not public yet
i would love that XFR bodykit if it ok for me to use
Quote from sako123 :i would love that XFR bodykit if it ok for me to use

Still have few things to add and adjust on That XFR Kit
ok thank you for the reply keep up the hard work love all the kits you done
Thanks Mate Wink
XFR R.Kit 2014 release!!!
hello. first thanks about your awesome body kits, i really like your work. i want your "Public XRT S14 Pack By TaDy" broken link ...i know you lost it, you dont have any friend with this bodykit?
Quote from Abone :hello. first thanks about your awesome body kits, i really like your work. i want your "Public XRT S14 Pack By TaDy" broken link ...i know you lost it, you dont have any friend with this bodykit?

I am me too trying to find it bro, was one of my best pack :/ still no trace of it anywhere
What's the name of the file tady? i have a couple of your bodykits in png format, is it D-Kits? can i reupload to this link Thumbs up
Quote from Shiori Azumi :What's the name of the file tady? i have a couple of your bodykits in png format, is it D-Kits? can i reupload to this link Thumbs up

I am checking it right now
Bodykits links
Quote from tadydrift :
Quote from Abone :hello. first thanks about your awesome body kits, i really like your work. i want your "Public XRT S14 Pack By TaDy" broken link ...i know you lost it, you dont have any friend with this bodykit?

I am me too trying to find it bro, was one of my best pack :/ still no trace of it anywhere

I have the rims. I send to you, If you want.
Quote from Abone :
Quote from tadydrift :

I have the rims. I send to you, If you want.

Ok thank you very much Abone Wink
give me email to send, do not want to put here because another guy steal your credits.
check your box menssage in new drift forum. you have it Smile
ok thanks
Few XRT Kits of 2010 and 2011
XRT Drift Machine Bodykit By TaDy
FZ5 FRS Bodykit
New TaDy's RB4 G.T kit 2015
Private Z-Tune Bodykit
Here is my new fresh Private Bodykit!!!
based on nismo Z-tune GTR 34

the kits are looking rely nice keep the good work

TaDy's BodyKits Thread
(40 posts, started )