The online racing simulator
Add more AI from 20 to 32 ( or why not straight to 40?)
This thread is inspired from this: https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/42487-How-to-have-20-%5Bnow-32%5D-ai-%2B-you-in-singleplayer-

As you know, the test patch of Westhill brings able to have 40 racers in WE1/WE2 configuration...

As people have got interested in some points to make more than 20 AI drivers and requests might come sooner or later, whatever it is then, why not to add more AI? People have nowdays more powerful PC's and having full race with AI's or wathching them or abusing them or whatever it calls as fun, is fun.

I remember when I tried to ram all AI's in 3 laps to make them off the race, it was fun. Having all the ramps and other stuff what is now been included in test patch... man, would be great. Also I remember when people tried to make good setups of what AI could handle, and having AI vs AI vs AI vs AI vs... ( and so on ) to see who made a best setup for AI. As AI is AI, the best setup for human driver, might not be best for the AI driver. hehe, those times...

Not in high priority, but if this is possible, would be funny.

( It is not mentioned long time for this, so I rather made whole new thread )

EDIT: Of course, I just thought I remember somewhere there was discussion about this, and it would cause some flaws and problems, but I am not sure, maybe that's why it is kept in 20
+1 for this idea. SmileThumbs up
As the guy who ran an Offline League, I poroudly support
I've never run an Offline League, but I still support the idea.
I am currently running my own GTR offline championship. Big grin
We had earlier in my server AI racing in layouts. Believe or not, it was funny as...as much as funny :P

Also, why not to make possible to add more cars by single guest in multiplayer
3 is not enough?
Quote from Eclipsed :3 is not enough?

It depends. With lots of people in server, 1 is enough as well.
+1 Yes please! I need dis!
They should fix the AI before they add more stuff to the single-player.. currently all the "bots" do is drive in straight lines & ignore you/ram you.
Quote from Kyance :.. currently all the "bots" do is drive in straight lines & ignore you/ram you.

Press 4 to toggle race line, and you can see where AI will drive, as this is their racing line.
Quote from Kyance :They should fix the AI before they add more stuff to the single-player.. currently all the "bots" do is drive in straight lines & ignore you/ram you.

Put them on KY2, or KY2R, and call me in the morning.

Plus! You can now do 40 * car grid (20 AI) * on the South City Sprints using custom start grid.

* EDIT
Quote from Texpelt88 :
Quote from Kyance :They should fix the AI before they add more stuff to the single-player.. currently all the "bots" do is drive in straight lines & ignore you/ram you.

Put them on KY2, or KY2R, and call me in the morning.

Plus! You can now do 40 on the South City Sprints using custom start grid.

Hmmmmh?
Edit, sorry if you misunderstood that UM21

Add more AI from 20 to 32 ( or why not straight to 40?)
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG