The online racing simulator
Excessive fps drops??
(2 posts, started )
Excessive fps drops??
Hello everyone. I am writing this thread to report the instability problem i am currently having with LFS, well it is not only me but others that I've spoken with. It seems that when or if there is multiple players leaving pits or a lot of messages being processed i seems to get these lag spikes that can be annoying, the reason i stated "annoying" is the fact that it doesn't happen on the usual it only happens random when you least expect it. Some of these lag spikes are small hits some are big hits.

Now I've been playing LFS since Z28 days but have taken 6 years break back in that time with my old pc i would have a constant 50fps with hardly ever little drop. But it seems that perhaps the new patches are unstable?? I run EVERYTHING max setting which puts me around 200-300 fps cruising but mostly 150-250 drifting with groups and such. Low settings gives me 300 and higher.

Build:
AMD FX 8350
GTX 760
8GB
Quote from -LegoBased- :Hello everyone. I am writing this thread to report the instability problem i am currently having with LFS, well it is not only me but others that I've spoken with. It seems that when or if there is multiple players leaving pits or a lot of messages being processed i seems to get these lag spikes that can be annoying, the reason i stated "annoying" is the fact that it doesn't happen on the usual it only happens random when you least expect it. Some of these lag spikes are small hits some are big hits.

Now I've been playing LFS since Z28 days but have taken 6 years break back in that time with my old pc i would have a constant 50fps with hardly ever little drop. But it seems that perhaps the new patches are unstable?? I run EVERYTHING max setting which puts me around 200-300 fps cruising but mostly 150-250 drifting with groups and such. Low settings gives me 300 and higher.

Build:
AMD FX 8350
GTX 760
8GB

Check your settings inside the LFS...

Disable the frame limiter in options under game tab

Excessive fps drops??
(2 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG