The online racing simulator
RackService Hosting - Support Thread
(142 posts, started )
Quote from Chriship :G18 Is now available.

Kind Regards

My (Sin'rs) server doesn't appear in the master server list when I try to connect online, and I don't see anything in my control panel that I'm supposed to update - am I missing something (ie am I being thick?)?

I updated earlier to G19, and I can see G17/G18 hosts online.
Quote from sinanju :
Quote from Chriship :G18 Is now available.

Kind Regards

My (Sin'rs) server doesn't appear in the master server list when I try to connect online, and I don't see anything in my control panel that I'm supposed to update - am I missing something (ie am I being thick?)?

I updated earlier to G19, and I can see G17/G18 hosts online.

Hello

You should be able to see it now.

Regards
All servers updated to 0.6H

0.6H is now also available to be ordered.

Regards
Celebrating 4 Years of Hosting! 20% Discount!

To celebrate 4 years of Hosting we've created a discount code which everyone can use. Using this discount code you'll get profit of a 20% one-time discount for new orders of the following services
  • Live For Speed Game Servers
  • Assetto Corsa Game Servers
  • Web Hosting Packages
To get profit of the 20% discount, while finishing the order use te following discount code:

4yearshosting

Once again we thank you for your trust in all this years!

Discount valid until: 01/05/2015

Quote from Chriship :Celebrating 4 Years of Hosting! 20% Discount!

To celebrate 4 years of Hosting we've created a discount code which everyone can use. Using this discount code you'll get profit of a 20% one-time discount for new orders of the following services
  • Live For Speed Game Servers
  • Assetto Corsa Game Servers
  • Web Hosting Packages
To get profit of the 20% discount, while finishing the order use te following discount code:

4yearshosting

Once again we thank you for your trust in all this years!

Discount valid until: 01/05/2015

2015 - 2013 = 2 years
He could of just created this post in 2013 and hosted before that. No need to be a complete troll PoVo. Congrats on the anniversary guys!
-
(PoVo) DELETED by PoVo
Quote from ryan.hynes :He could of just created this post in 2013 and hosted before that. No need to be a complete troll PoVo. Congrats on the anniversary guys!

Yes he could have, but I can remember the company opening in 2013.

Still don't believe me?

http://who.is/whois/rackservice.org

Domain registered in March 2013. Surprise surprise...

Quote from Chriship :New Server Location

We are happy to announce that we have now a new Server Location. When purchasing a server, you can choose if you want the server to be hosted in our German Server at Germany, or in our French server hosted at France.

When ordering, simply fill the Server Configuration fields, or add a note in the payment at PayPal.

Celebrating 2 Years of Hosting

Getting profit of this announcement, we are also happy to announce that we are almost 2 Years Hosting servers. We started hosting servers the 26th April 2012.

To celebrate this we've added a discount - voucher code, which gives you a 30% of discount in any order you place ( LFS Servers ) , no matters the lenght or amount of slots of the service. All of them have a 30% Discount.

To get profit of this offer, before checking out just fill one of those two voucher codes and the discount will be succesfully applied.

Use: 2yearsfrance as voucher code if you want the 30% Discount for a French Server.

Use: 2yearsgermany as voucher code if you want the 30% Discount for a German Server.

You can check them out at www.rackservice.org

Thanks!
[/center]

Celebrated 2 years of hosting in 2014. Celebrating 4 years in 2015. Nice counting there.
Hello

Indeed, officially it should be 3 years. Apologies for that confused myself. However doubt it matters that much here, it doesnt change anything whether the code is 3yearsHosting or 4yearsHosting.

Thanks for the catch
Actually it makes a lot of difference. By saying you have been hosting for 4 years you are suggesting that you have more experience in hosting.

And still, why is it 3 years? I can count 2 years...
SpeedServers.org was taken over by RackService when it started. SpeedServers was started 26 April 2012. Since rackservice took it over with its new name its 3 years.

Also. The experience is not shown by years but by quality and support and reviews of the customers.
-
(PoVo) DELETED by PoVo
Just wanted to post that I highly recommend RackService. Great services, never had any problems with the servers and the support is always helpful. The prices are also great for what you get.
Hire one of their hosting of 32 slots and have paid, but I do not activated.

Contrate uno de sus hosting de 32 ranuras y lo he pagado, pero no me lo activaron.
Quote from elpopu :Hire one of their hosting of 32 slots and have paid, but I do not activated.

Contrate uno de sus hosting de 32 ranuras y lo he pagado, pero no me lo activaron.

Servers are delivered in less than 24 hours, just be patient.
Servers have been successfully updated to the 0.6K + S3 Version

Enjoy!
RackService
He can build an automatic Copyright year changer in they design. Not hard to code lol
Servers have been successfully updated to the 0.6M version

Enjoy!
RackService
Quote from misiek08 :Reselling dedicated servers for 170%+ prices Big grin Nice one, RackService!
Original offer:
https://www.kimsufi.com/uk/

I don't see them offering Live For Speed hosting. I don't see any valid argument at all. RackService offers a server for 2Euros including all the stuff they claim (airio/lapper, custom insim, maybe some control panel or whatever) and that's what you pay for -- buy and run.

Well, maybe there is some special interest here?

Quote from misiek08 :You can just buy VPS server or contact people like me to host it. Costs are between 2-5$/month.

P.S. I never used RackService
P.P.S. Ok, now we know which company provides the capacities for the RackService. Really usefull info, misiek08.
Well, Kimsufi servers aren't even supposed to be used in a commercial environment. They are for personal use/storage or development purposes.

OVH don't even provide proper support for these servers and they only come with single hard drives which have been used for a long time before. This means there is no RAID and the possibility of hard drive failure is not small.

I suppose you get what you pay for - cheap hosting at a reliability cost. If you're just hosting a simple LFS server with no persistence layer required then it's good enough.
Quote from misiek08 :Reselling dedicated servers for 170%+ prices Big grin Nice one, RackService!
Original offer:
https://www.kimsufi.com/uk/

I do not see the problem here. We offer other options such as windows which you cannot get by just buying a server there. You have to do the installation yourself and we ensure its done correctly. Thats called service. I do not know what you are trying to say with this but there are many companys who have agreements with others to resell products. There is nothing wrong in that.
The new version 0.6N has been installed on all the servers.

Enjoy!
RackService
hi,
is rackservice still running?
Quote from m3sp23 :hi,
is rackservice still running?

Hello there!

Of course! If you have any questions or doubts feel free to contact us.

Thanks.

RackService Hosting - Support Thread
(142 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG