The online racing simulator
Need help, Should I put FX3 as 31% or 32% restriction?

Which one is better? Any ideas? ( I think 31,5% would be very optimal lol)
FX3 is used with 32%
Nice thread! I have an idea for it.
Raceabout S (RCS)
37% Intake Restriction + 22 kg added.
Description: A mid-engine sports car with a respectable 140 bhp, making it a controllable yet quick road car and enjoyable track vehicle. The decent horsepower amount allows beginning drivers to learn how to control a mid-engine vehicle.
Quote from Ryoso :Nice thread! I have an idea for it.
Raceabout S (RCS)
37% Intake Restriction + 22 kg added.
Description: A mid-engine sports car with a respectable 140 bhp, making it a controllable yet quick road car and enjoyable track vehicle. The decent horsepower amount allows beginning drivers to learn how to control a mid-engine vehicle.

It will be added once it get popular or getting used lately very much, like the other cars in list.

But good suggestion, will might use it at somepoint
Formula Indy added

Formula Indy - FOI ( Formula V8 with 5% air intake restriction and 89kg added mass )
Maybe rename it to FIL - Formula Indy Light? Somehow the word "Indy" without "light" associates with Indycar...
There's lx4 with 30% air restriction used as "L4B" at Reality Cruise servers, wonder if it's worth to have here
Quote from Speed Senna :VWJ - Volkswagen Scirocco with 12% restriction

nice idea
common on server and test it
go go go
XRT 9% intake
22 kg balast
this is my BMW E30 restriction
Try test
Attached files
XRT_bmw e30.set - 132 B - 1361 views
Quote from VicaNo :XRT 9% intake
22 kg balast
this is my BMW E30 restriction
Try test

Not gonna happen, because that is "private" and public status setup or car or any.

Quote from VicaNo :
Quote from Speed Senna :VWJ - Volkswagen Scirocco with 12% restriction

nice idea
common on server and test it
go go go

there is no VWS or VWJ yet anyway.

Quote from henee96 :There's lx4 with 30% air restriction used as "L4B" at Reality Cruise servers, wonder if it's worth to have here

LX4 Baby perhaps? Need further investigations

Quote from Eclipsed :Maybe rename it to FIL - Formula Indy Light? Somehow the word "Indy" without "light" associates with Indycar...

Will do!
Updated on several things:

Junior GT, shortcutted as JGT ( XFJ and UFJ )
RaceAbout X added, roughly suitable for TB4 class
Some restrictions updated on 1LX and FJX, mainly as tyres.
RaceAbout changed to name as RaceAbout 06

80 total cars now.
It is confirmed that LX Junior class works perfectly together. LJ4 or LJ6, both cars are excellently balanced!
As more and more car setups are used from this list, it is time to tell about more of them.

1LX and Formula XR Junior are the only known cars which are set to have restriction of using different tires. 1LX is supposed not have at all Soft tires available and Formula XR Junior is supposed to not have R3 tires in same fashion.

GT4 cars were set to work at first, where no cars could have use any amount of downforce, but because this option is still not available to check, in case someone could cheat, the class was set to work as average from all tracks, where now XF4 is the fastest in straights and FZ4 slowest. In other hand, UF4 alongside with FZ4 are the fastest cars in corners and XF4 slowest. Other two being somewhat between of mentioned cars.

The 1-Class works best on tracks which has long straights and not so many tight corners. Aston Historic is one good example of it.

Standard class, which contains XFG, XRG and UF1, is not valid anymore in command with /cars=STD. Also, /cars=FR would not work either.

GT9 and other minor classes are not widely used anymore, and might get notification of not used anymore.

GTP class is still not tested and is not valid class.

Notice as list is updated since last year, it is often checked this thread in case plausible errors occurs, most likely on new classes.

The list of (un)official LFS cars with restrictions
(65 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG