The online racing simulator
LiveForSpeed organization on github
I have moved the code from the jinism library now to github. I wondering if it would make sense if we create a LiveForSpeed organization on github, where all the open source libraries and tools that relates to Live For Speed are hosted?
Yeah, sounds good!
I think github, sourceforge,... should be used much more.
Even (or especially?) for small projects it is useful.

-reliable hosting
-wiki for documentation
-bug tracker ( http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bugtracker )
-makes it easier for others to contribute

Files/source hosted on private websites or filesharing sites, because those links ALWAYS go dead.
Bugtracker keeps reports in one place, one can clearly see if a bug is fixed or not. (Compare to long threads on forum where things get spread over many pages and littered with off topic.)

A bit related, google.code SVN is closing so anyone who is hosted there might want to export to github. (there is a button for that)
I made the account and gave Victor access too it. Once he accepts, I'll give him owner status and demote myself. I don't like the idea of LiveForSpeed not being given too the Devs and the fact that it was dangling there was a little scary. It would be nice to have the file formats hosted on there. The programmer section of the website could link too that as the formats are open source.
I had in mind the the devs are the owners for the github organization. This was the reason why I first posted here before I took the action to create it ;-)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG