The online racing simulator
I hate James Allen!
(73 posts, started )
Well at least he's good for short, cheap laughs.
#52 - J.B.
Quote from ArosaMike :Anyone who has any sympathy for James 'the cock' Allen should read the following quote :P

"Kimi Raikonnen there struggling to control the car. It must take him back to the Finnish Fjords skidding around on the ice struggling for grip from his rear wheels"

TWAT!

LOL.

But at least he's actually talking about what's happening on the track and even recognizing that Kimi is having a problem with rear grip. Heiko Wasser never talks about the actual image he's seeing because it doesn't tell him anything. He couldn't even distinguish between an, out lap or hotlap, for him it's just cars going round in circles.
Quote from J.B. :LOL.

But at least he's actually talking about what's happening on the track and even recognizing that Kimi is having a problem with rear grip. Heiko Wasser never talks about the actual image he's seeing because it doesn't tell him anything. He couldn't even distinguish between an, out lap or hotlap, for him it's just cars going round in circles.

Yeah, and Ernst Prüller tells stories (more fairies) about what racer he talked to in 1986 or he heard from somebody back in whatever year, completely missing what's going on on the track. When they cut in a replay (usually half a lap to two laps afterwards), he suddenly realises that something has happened, but then commentating completely wrong things (confuses racers, stating false causes and so on). :doh: Everytime I just want to mute the commentator, while leaving the race sounds on...
I'll start recording the races, then get my 8 year old nephew and his friends to suck helium and add their own commentary. I'll upload them if you want. And maybe send a sample to ITV, we could have JA's job before the end of the season
Quote from J.B. :*gasp* I hope you're not serious.

if you'd speak Hungarian you'd know that it's true the two guys at RTL at least can provide some actual facts concerning the race, have some background knowledge, the Hungarians are only guessing and making up stupid theories about the absolutely obvious, but as they are so stupid they don't even realise the obvious...
Estonians have "good" F1 commentators.

That's what they say on almost every race: Driver X is driving on fuel vapors, he should have pitted already, he's going to run out of fuel soon.
i just want all the commentators to shut up and let me hear the engines. and more in-car shots plz.
Yes please.
#59 - J.B.
Quote from bbman :Yes please.

You can get exactly that on Premiere. And Marc Surer is a pretty good commentator as well.
Okay lets get this straight
Ainsley Harriot = A true MANS MAN damnit he invented the motorised washing up brush.

James Allan????! = ...I kind of like his hair
Quote :James Allen isn't that bad, the problem is that he's following on from Murray Walker

he is. bring back murrey walker.
Murry still does some commentary, but i think he just couldn't keep up with F1 anymore (not the cars, the jetting about)
Quote from blonde11 :Okay lets get this straight
Ainsley Harriot = A true MANS MAN damnit he invented the motorised washing up brush.

James Allan????! = ...I kind of like his hair

First, OMG I hope you're joking about Ainsley Harriot!!!!!!!111

Second, James Allen has stupid hair but at least it's not a wet, greasy, pubic-like mess anymore.
lol
ps luvin Alan
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Lmao!
Not to bitch at you guys or anything but you have totally made me hate James Allen. Before i read this topic i didn't like him i just didnt pay attention to him that much and waited to hear what martin had to say... now however every stupid word that he utters seems to stick in my head it sucks
He keeps ruining the GP2 races for people! During the grand prix he always mentions where lewis hamilton finished and then says that viewers in britain can watch it next week. Way to ruin it for them. I wish martin brundle would punch him in the face for every un-neccessary mention of jenson button.
#68 - DeKo
omg i actually hate this thread. i never noticed how much of an idiot he was until i saw this.

"You can wander around the monza banking which formula 1 raced on through the 1960's and 70's"

he's a thick twat, they stopped racing on it in 1961 >_<. shouldnt commentators actually know what there talking about before they spew there crap >_<

Also, mark webber is a f*cking little girl. He keeps going on about how dangerous monza is? try racing in the fangio era, flying round the banking at 180MPH with a bit of cloth for a helmet, not even strapped into the car.

also, are the FIA trying to actually ruin it? This engine freeze is the worst idea ive ever heard. So basically, the performance of the full grid wont change over the next 3 years. minardi will have to keep there engine, which isnt exactly the best, so they have no chance of ever catching. Its amazingly thick.
Idea for new poll on the ITV F1 website we keep hearing so much about:

Is James Allen a complete twat?

() He named His Kid Enzo

() I absolutely loathe him

() Certainly is

() I Would prefer someone with dyslexia and a stutter

() no opinion

It might get some people thinking at itv
Quote from DeKo :omg i actually hate this thread. i never noticed how much of an idiot he was until i saw this.

"You can wander around the monza banking which formula 1 raced on through the 1960's and 70's"

he's a thick twat, they stopped racing on it in 1961 >_<. shouldnt commentators actually know what there talking about before they spew there crap >_<

Also, mark webber is a f*cking little girl. He keeps going on about how dangerous monza is? try racing in the fangio era, flying round the banking at 180MPH with a bit of cloth for a helmet, not even strapped into the car.

also, are the FIA trying to actually ruin it? This engine freeze is the worst idea ive ever heard. So basically, the performance of the full grid wont change over the next 3 years. minardi will have to keep there engine, which isnt exactly the best, so they have no chance of ever catching. Its amazingly thick.

Minardi's engines stopped turning last year

Yea it's a silly idea, so basically if someone has huge engine troubles they'll either have to a) Turn the revs down to make sure they finish b) Blow up race after race for a few years :/ Can't see the likes of Mercedes, Ferrari, BMW, Renault etc being happy when they are in F1 to show case there ability to make better engines and cars than anyone else.

Keiran
Quote from dab78 :I say, "James Allen Out, Ben Edwards In!".

You must be joking...?!

Ben Edwards, as nice a chap as he may seem, has totally ruined the BTCC coverage for me, as he doesn't actually add anything to what we can quite easily "see visually" (a little Murrayism for you there), and every now and again (when he gets excited) he sounds like he's got bad constipation.

Bring back Charlie "ding-dong battles and tankslappers" Cox! He'd even make a good F1 commentator if you ask me.
Quote from chakra :Bring back Charlie "ding-dong battles and tankslappers" Cox! He'd even make a good F1 commentator if you ask me.

Slipperier than a dog on lino!

Charlie Cox and Steve Parish are great on MotoGP, they have some great sayings and they love each other ....which is nice.
Did anyone else spot some real hypocrisy from JA at Monza? The director cut away from a shot he was commenting on (presumably involving Jenson Button) and he said petulantly "It's about time they got a director that understood something about Formula One."

Wow. Mr. Pot, meet Mr. Kettle.

I hate James Allen!
(73 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG