The online racing simulator
[WIP] 1.5 mile progressively banked oval between 6-24 degrees.
So it's rough right now. It is driveable but it is quite resembelant of Atlanta in terms of bumpiness. Plan to smooth it out eventually when I make the whole circuit driveable first. This was quite a bit of work to even get to this point. You can roughly create any oval you want but it's difficult with the limited banking options... because it's hard to make the transition from the straights to the corners... lower banked tracks or tracks with minimal banking change would probably be easier.

If anyone wants to help give me a shout out, I'm interested in creating a few of these layouts.
Attached images
ray1halfmile.jpg
Rough version... Turn 1 and 2 are really nice... 3 and 4 take some well... finesse.. enjoy it.

Checkpoints don't work because I cant figure out how to change their width. Also, it's not 1.5 miles in this version, probably about a mile.
Attached files
WE3X_LLMoval.lyt - 7.7 KB - 288 views
Quote from Bmxtwins :Checkpoints don't work because I cant figure out how to change their width

Try W and E,works exactly like before. Razz
Quote from Eclipsed :
Quote from Bmxtwins :Checkpoints don't work because I cant figure out how to change their width

Try W and E,works exactly like before. Razz

I used to use the slider at the bottom, thanks. Now I will have to move the pitlane to match the finish line lol. Oops..

[WIP] 1.5 mile progressively banked oval between 6-24 degrees.
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG