2015 Kyoto 250 - Skins
As per the regulations, and the Sporting Code, you need:
- Your car's number on the doors of the car, and on the roof of the car.
- The event logo (attached to this post, as a png and a psd, choose your flavour) on the B-posts (b-pillars) of the car. Vertical version provided also. Pillar Logos.psd can be used with 2048 skins, logos are smart objects so should resize to 4096 without issue. 2015KY250a.psd and 2015KY250a.png are the vertical versions of the logo.
- The NDR logo (attached to this post) on the right- and left-side rear bumper.
- If you've never participated in the Kyoto 250 RACE SESSION (NOT the Twin 115's), you must place the attached yellow rookie stripes to your rear bumper.
- Cyan areas - car number; grey arrow on roof indicates the direction the number should be facing.
- Yellow areas - B posts / B pillars; the Kyoto 250 2015 logo should be placed in this area.
- Red areas - sides of rear bumper; the NDR logo should be placed in this area.
Skins are due by 01:00 UTC on Saturday, 28 March 2015!
You may make changes after that up until 24h before the actual race begins, but you need to have an initial copy by the deadline!