The online racing simulator
S2 license & unlock problems
(41 posts, started )
#26 - blet
have bought the s2 licence and still cant unlock it ?
You should have 2 passwords - a WEB password (the one you used for this forum) and a GAME password. Use the GAME password to unlock.
#28 - blet
yes i have 2 passwords
You have activated S2 blet, you can see under your username on the left of your post you are now s2 licensed :

blet
S2 licensed

You need to open LFS and click unlock or Demo licence (cant remember what it says) in the bottom right of the main menu and enter your username and GAME password to unlock S2 in game
#30 - blet
thats what i get every time i try to unlock
Attached images
Untitled.jpg
#31 - blet
and tried loging in on different pc and it unlocked with no problem ?
#32 - troy
Where do you have LFS installed? If it's in C:\Program Files it most probably is a problem with UAC denying LFS to write to files without Admin access.

Otherwise maybe a firewall is blocking internet access to LFS on your main PC?
#33 - blet
its installed in c: as local disc not prograp files ill try turning of my firewall
#34 - blet
nope didint help
#35 - troy
Just to make sure it's not a problem with Internet access, can you start LFS in demo mode, go to Multiplayer and see a list of hosts?

Are you on the latest LFS version 0.6G?

If both answers are yes I am out of ideas, maybe you need to contact support at: https://www.lfs.net/mailus
#36 - blet
yes i can see the list and yeas the new version 0.6g
Could it be cos im running windows 8.1 64bit?
Hello all, i just have reinstalled my pc and unlocked my s2 license but, i saw the new patch and updated my lfs and when i tried to unlock it i dot have availble unlocks. Arent they 3 for a week i just had used only 2 but i dont have more.
Write an e-mail to the developers, I'm sure they can give you an extra unlock, if you don't want to wait till Friday.
Hey!! I know this is a 2013 thread, but i saw victor replying to it and i just had to ask. Been playing the game since 2016 if i can recall, i dont remember.

Anyways, i bought the s2 back in 2018, never recieved the code, thought this was a scam. Is there any way i could get the code, 4 years later?
U don't get a code. U just upgrade your account Wink
Seems u never did that on this account.
I must have been dumb at the time.

S2 license & unlock problems
(41 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG