The online racing simulator
What do you drive in RL?
(28 posts, started )
What do you drive in RL?
a little subtle brag, wish i can drive this car around westhill

if you got 'em... post em Big grin
Quote from rosewood2 :https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/82133-Post-your-Car-two

But still, you do have a pretty nice supercar.

dzienki Smile

a mod can move this to that thread.

upgraded from this

It's a massive downgrade then.
Quote from cargame.nl :It's a massive downgrade then.

I know... I regret it. The z06 is a flat out track car.
Quote from cargame.nl :It's a massive downgrade then.

Written by the master of coercing people to accept a downgrade.

Oh, we used to dream of havin' an Audi!
Would ha' been like gold to us.
We used to have an old Skoda 100 piece of rubbish. We got woke up every morning by having to push start it!

Audi? Huh.
Quote from major_syphillis :a little subtle brag, wish i can drive this car around westhill

if you got 'em... post em Big grin

very nice car ive seen it over in the the corvetteforum Smile , airindia33's is proper sweet Smile
Quote from bishtop :

very nice car ive seen it over in the the corvetteforum Smile , airindia33's is proper sweet Smile

Nice z06! What you got done to it?
2007 Toyota Corolla (1.6L gasoline, automatic)
1996 Volvo 850 (2.5L diesel, manual)
2014 Volvo XC60 (2.4L diesel, manual)
Quote from Racer X NZ :

Would ha' been like gold to us.
We used to have an old Skoda 100 piece of rubbish. We got woke up every morning by having to push start it!

Audi? Huh.

I had a S110L as my very first car, the only good things about it were the ability to leave the car unlocked 24/7 with the keys in the ignition, and coming to a corner on the open road with a speed recommendation of 50kph and thinking, I wish I could do that.
omg : changing a Z06 for a R8 with a 4.2L ... that is surely a shock ...
did you suddenly stopped to like cars Big grin ? (joke)
Quote from Flotch :omg : changing a Z06 for a R8 with a 4.2L ... that is surely a shock ...
did you suddenly stopped to like cars Big grin ? (joke)

I know you guys overseas love the corvettes but around here they are a dime a dozen.

The R8 costs 2 times what the z06 costs here and much more rare.

Once I can get a used 2015 z06, I will sell the R8 Big grin
I see what you mean, but 7.0L NA V8 RWD is something ... special Big grin (I remember having read that the next Z06 comes with turbos) ; even if the R8 is certainly something nice to drive, nice to watch too, I suppose you can press the pedal on the right harder without sweat, while on the chevy ... better to have some more reflexion time when you do it ^^ ... This would be the main reason for me to go for that mighty Z06(if I had the money )... Anyway, issue solved : I can only afford one car, and it needs to carry my wife, my 2 daughters and myself => my C55 is doing the job pretty well Big grin

ahhh ... damn you americans ... I read : the corvette are cheap there Big grin ?! Something we can not say in France Wink
1997 Ford F-250, White w/ Blue horizontal thick stripe. Coincedentally matches my favorite paint schemes on LFS
Quote from Flotch :I see what you mean, but 7.0L NA V8 RWD is something ... special Big grin (I remember having read that the next Z06 comes with turbos)

2015 z06 has a 650hp 6.2L supercharged engine. Big grin
1.0L 72 HP mothafackin Aygo Big grin
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :1.0L 72 HP mothafackin Aygo Big grin

Hah, just the other day I had one of these challenge me at the lights. My atmo Sierra has never felt so fast jumping away from a standing still. Big grin I guess rusty arches and "1.6c" badge on the rear doesn't scream performance to other road users. Smile

Well, note that all the photos are from summer. :-D

Luckily I have one of the few affordable apartments around here with a garage, though, so at least my baby isn't buried under six feet of white stuff.
1999 Ford Focus Estate. 1.8L but probably weighs 3 tons.

16 years young and still going strong. The past two MOTs have needed a grand total of about £70 of work done.

I could never drive a small car, the number of times I've needed to fit something inside it and it has fitted would mean that I would get so pissed off not being able to fit the same things in a small car.
#23 - PoVo
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :1.0L 72 HP mothafackin Aygo Big grin

hahaha 1999 1.0L 70 HP Yaris here. I feel your pain.
It's now a classic Smile

Or one of these, with much less rear wing !, And also the limited edition Mitsi NZ Evo 2 VR 2.5 V6 version......

According to Top Gear, worst cup holders ever !
Quote from Racer X NZ :

Audi? Huh.

"It would be better for Audi to leave this country as their cars are not suitable for Indian driving conditions as their technology is not in line with the Indian condtions. and not cheat more Indian customers." ... Big grin

But jokes aside I think that he/she might actually be right on that part. Indian driving culture is on a whole different level.

What do you drive in RL?
(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG