The online racing simulator
Rallycross / Folkrace Tracks
(10 posts, started )
No single car tracks allowed, multi-player only. From the good to the bad, even throw some online tracks if you have them.

Down below is: UTAH'S Super Rallycross. Yeah, a great name I know, but it's not the worse. My friend made this track for GTI and TBO rallycross competition that was local to my college. It's a lot of fun when you really get into it. Enjoy!
Attached images
lfs_00000003.jpg
Attached files
UTAH,SRC-FXO.spr - 139.7 KB - 573 views
This track is actually not my original design. I remember racing on a track similar to this and we had 9 drivers, and all TBO (RB4, FXO, and XRT) cars on track, I wish I had the replay but tough love. So if somebody actually did make the original design of this track, please let me know.
Attached files
BL2X_TexP88.lyt - 1.7 KB - 605 views
SO MUCH FUN! I can't describe how simple this track is, but at the same time so much fun. Found it at PiranMOTORound#6 host. No pics, download the replay and the track, available for ALL cars!
Attached files
AU1X_PiranMOTOR6.lyt - 7 KB - 505 views
....ya know I've never quite understood things like that. If keeping a layout is that important, why have a public server? I'll go back today and try to get an Admin answer about the layout
#6 - Racon
My permission (anything PiranMOTO ever) is gladly granted to anyone - TP knows that already from the times we've crossed paths online Wink

Here's a couple of pics for the track at post #3:
Attached images
msrally1stage6.png
msrally1stage6.jpg
#7 - Racon
...and here's another, this one for those who aren't scared of giving their suspension a bit of a workout Smile
Attached images
wod2.jpg
wod1.jpg
Attached files
FE1X_wod.lyt - 4.7 KB - 465 views
Big thanks, truly. Wish my internet would hold better for more multiplayer racing. I made a similat track for Westhill called the "J track", I'll post it probably.
#9 - Racon
Bring on the J-Track Smile I've got a fair few works-in-progress and quite a few sections of the rally I'm planning on making into circuits. I'll have a good sort sometime soon, I'm sure there'll be a couple more I can post.

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG