The online racing simulator
Where is the VWS?
(43 posts, started )
Where is the VWS?
Hello
I'm actually a bit confused now !!

In the CMX, you can see VWS. And in the forum, you can also see VWS skins in the skins section.
But VWS isn't in the s2 content, so where is it? am i missing something??
Yes you miss a lot
lol .. what am i missing?
so it got released, then removed?
as a result, it's going to need so much time to release it again !!
It hasn't been released. It was about to be released at one point, but then it got postponed and never got released.
oh .. so now we have to wait a long time for it to be released.
anyway .. thank you both Smile
#8 - delis
we're already waiting for it since December 2008, so yeah, we will have to wait more Smile
You don't have to wait for anything, there's plenty of interesting cars already available, so enjoy them Wink
You don't have to wait for anything, there's plenty of interesting cars already available, so enjoy them
Quote from delis :we're already waiting for it since December 2009, so yeah, we will have to wait more Smile

December 2008 Wink.
you're right... my bad
What's VWS...?
Quote from Flame CZE :It hasn't been released. It was about to be released at one point, but then it got postponed and never got released.

Even VW backed away from it, I owed a 1982 golf gti..and it would own a vws..whatever that is.
Quote from AtomAnt :
Quote from Flame CZE :It hasn't been released. It was about to be released at one point, but then it got postponed and never got released.

Even VW backed away from it, I owed a 1982 golf gti..and it would own a vws..whatever that is.

What?
Quote from Flame CZE :
Quote from AtomAnt :

What?

I think what Ant is attempting to say (I've taken the required cocktail of drugs and alcohol to understand) is that he thinks VW pulled the licence from LFS so that LFS won't ever get the Scirocco.

Now I have to go lay down for the rest of the day to come down off this cocktail of drugs.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :
Quote from Flame CZE :
Quote from AtomAnt :

What?

I think what Ant is attempting to say (I've taken the required cocktail of drugs and alcohol to understand) is that he thinks VW pulled the licence from LFS so that LFS won't ever get the Scirocco.

Now I have to go lay down for the rest of the day to come down off this cocktail of drugs.

My wife had a VW fox when we first got married....Kept that car and sold the Ranchero...
Yeah, Scawen. Screw the chick car. Make a Ranchero. Trust me, it's a much more fun car (truck) to drive.
And you know every so often someone starts up a thread about that damned car. We need to have a rule where if a person starts a thread about the scirrocco, then they get penalized 10 seconds for the next 100 laps they run or something.

"Now I have to go lay down for the rest of the day to come down off this cocktail of drugs."
eh... just puke it up, drink some coffee and do it again. You'll be fine - unless it's bath salts.
So what race league contains Ranchero's? Probably some Murica league? Involving destructing durby or awesome ovals. Entertaynment all over thuh place. Hell ya!
Quote from cargame.nl :So what race league contains Ranchero's? Probably some Murica league? Involving destructing durby or awesome ovals. Entertaynment all over thuh place. Hell ya!

I'm sorry scawen. Cargame wants a chick car. Just be sure to include the flower vase holder for him.
I would much rather see a fictional or real super/hypercar than some old half car/half truck POS.
VWS is not a chick car. "Chicks" don't look at cars and when they do they look at the practical stuff like how the buggy can fit in the back, if it has a passenger mirror, isofix, space for holidays etc. You must be still young that you don't realize this yet?

Anyway, this is a racing simulator (it says on the front but I get my doubts the last years) and a Ranchero doesn't fit the profile. Corvette maybe.. USA can't really make proper race cars. Only things which go straight.
#22 - rceX
And soon it's going to be December 2018 already.
Hard to belive it's going to be 10 years from it soon.
Quote from cargame.nl :VWS is not a chick car. "Chicks" don't look at cars and when they do they look at the practical stuff like how the buggy can fit in the back, if it has a passenger mirror, isofix, space for holidays etc. You must be still young that you don't realize this yet?

GTFO with your misogyny.
Quote from Forbin :
Quote from cargame.nl :VWS is not a chick car. "Chicks" don't look at cars and when they do they look at the practical stuff like how the buggy can fit in the back, if it has a passenger mirror, isofix, space for holidays etc. You must be still young that you don't realize this yet?

GTFO with your misogyny.

Just do as I do. Report it Smile
couple years from now newbies will ask the same question for new westhill. then we will give the same following answers;

Quote from sermilan :To cut a veeery long story short: it was planned to be released, but then devs found out it wasn't handling properly, so they finally ended up with creating a totally new tire physics.
https://www.lfs.net/forum/post/1863422#post1863422

it wasn't handling properly, now shadows don't generate properly. creating a totally new super-shadow maker. what a similar story. Smile

Where is the VWS?
(43 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG