The online racing simulator
Event results

A total of 27 drivers took part in the 4th annual This is Crashmaaas !!!,even if it's 2 less then last year,event still gathers enough crashhappy people. We spent about 3 and a half hours this time in whole event,allthough there were few misshaps that stretched the whole thing a bit - like unneccesary voting,technical failures or chronical false starters.

This years is the first one to go into books as the year when latvians gave up the victory to driver from other country - the british driver Pete cruised by everyon in the final to take home winners honor. He qualified 5th fastest and won every race but one - he got involved into much physical action in his semifinal heat,and that sent him into last chance run,where he restarted his winning on the way to event win. Allthough latvians managed to keep another tradition alive - Delis and M.Zandmanis took remaining spots on the podium,securing at least traditional 2 latvians on podium. The fastest driver this year was A.Laipnieks,who set a new official track record of 20.21 in qualifying,beating last year's record from K.Jaunzemis by 0.08s,he also won both heat runs and led 1st 9 laps of the final until M.Zandmanis caught him and executed a very good PIT manouvre.

The bonus run caught many drivers by surprise with changed racing direction,creating a huge mess on the grid,while the organizer loughing run away from it. But soon he got involved in very physical battles,allowing few drivers slip by - one of them was also the next winner,finnish driver,who came here thinking that this was just an ordinary cross event - Joona. Bonus run was finished by 8 drivers this year,meaning that track was quite difficult. Also this run was overshadowed by first ever disqualification (other then false start DQ) of Crashmas history - R.Kardol acted very unsportsmanlikely and waited for victims at one point of track,which is outruled by racing rules of this event (even there are only 3 of them,someone still had to break them). Shame on you!

Let's reserve the 26th december of 2015 for the 5th annual running - I really hope we will be back for another car redesigning event next year,same place,same time! Race Green Events wishes to all of you successful and with racing fun filled next year! Feel free to join our events - already today the 4th season of All-wheel-drive Winter Series and in the 1st tuesday of next year - the semi-weekly fun event RTFRi.
#27 - pipa
Great event. Shame my connection died before i could have a proper go.
It was a great event Rony! Congratz to Pete and shame on me :P haha
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG