The online racing simulator
#1 - Ysan1
I need a Holland racing skin for XFG, XRG and FBM
i need these skins for my team called: DemoRacersNL, And it doesnt matters what skin it is, if its the same as the other ones, its good and the one thats good will be in my team + it haves to be from holland
Willing to pay a small amount to my paypal?
-
(Ysan1) DELETED by Ysan1
#3 - Ysan1
No sry MattsterGT, i dont have money but its a good prize if you get in my team right?
#5 - Ysan1
what is it Bose321?
I know it's the wrong car, but you could try design like attached...
Attached images
UF1_DemoRacersNL_Blank.jpg
UF1_DemoRacersNL4_Text.jpg
#7 - Ysan1
Wow!! thats a great skin sinanju!! But im in demo (so i cant submit it to LFSW) + i cant really edit skins (i suck at it)so can you make it for me so it fits on the XFG, XRG and FBM? you will get to be in my team if you want to do that!
All I've done is, using Paint.Net, got the blank car mask from Master Skinnerz site (HERE) and downloaded the alternate Netherlands flag (from Wiki), which I've then pasted on top of each section of car (e.g. roof, left side, right side, etc) and stretched it to fit the section, and turning it 90 deg for bonnet, front and rear sections. See sample image.

I deleted the wire frame layer to make things much simpler.

Once the flags have been pasted onto the mask, then either save that as your file, or, swap order of layers so flags are bottom layer and car mask is top layer, to give rough idea of how car will look.

Text/Logo's can be overlaid onto new layer(s) as appropriate.

Not the most professional way of making car skin, but a basic skin can be done this way in under 30 minutes.
Attached images
XRG _DRNL_Sample.png
XRG _DemoRacersNL_Blank.jpg
XRG _DemoRacersNL_Text.jpg
#9 - Ysan1
Nice sinanju!! you will get your prize!! change your name in options to (sinanju DemoRacersNL)! your now oficially a member of the team!
but it looks a bit blurry, i know it cant be high definition but a bit more not blurry could be nice!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG