The online racing simulator
Thanks for the PM Pete, got it on my mail. I've been juggleing since 7 AM between work stuff and personal shit. I hope I'll still be standing when the event starts
The password will be removed about 30 minutes before we start. Should probably have been clearer about that one.
Password's off.

It's been way too long since we did one of these.

Tonight (Monday 20th October) at 19:30 GMT+1 on [TC] Racing, everyone welcome. See OP for more details.

Hopefully see you there!
Yay, I'll try to be there. Thx for the reminder.
I'll try to be there, I'd like to pre-occupy my spot already but server is still passworded.
We're starting in 10 minutes.
So this was epic.
Shame I had to shoot off half at 9. Brilliant races at the start though. Hope everyone enjoyed it.

We'll get another organised soon.
races were awesome had tons of fun except for some minor crashes. took some pics of the gist of it (from my perspective)
Attached images
done.jpg
lfs_00000116.jpg
lfs_00000118.jpg
lfs_00000119.jpg
lfs_00000122.jpg
lfs_00000123.jpg
lfs_00000124.jpg
Thanks for getting 3 screenshots of my only crash all evening :P - Apologies for that one though, should have spectated way sooner.

The promo images from #3, #4 and #5 are attached as well as the image for round #6, whenever that happens.
Attached images
tcr-gti-promo.png
tcr-gti-promo2.png
tcr-gti-promo3.png
tcr-gti-promo4.png
Nice finish, Danas.

Why not, tomorrow at the same time, 19:30 GMT+1 on [TC] Racing.
Looks like I'll have to skip watching football.
My TV is behind me when I'm on my PC - kinda wish the rear-view mirror was an actual mirror and showed me the footie
Mine is actually right next to me but I'm not good enough to race and watch that at the same time.
Count me in
We're starting
Thanks again folks, great fun. A few from this evening:

Click images for hi-res.

It's been a while. We're hosting another GTi evening tomorrow (Thursday 27th November) at an earlier time of 18:30 GMT/UTC

The server will be open around 30 minutes before the event begins. For more details, see OP.

I'll be there.
Me too zeu
I'll try and make this
The server is open, we're starting in ~ 30 minutes.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG