The online racing simulator
27/11/14 - XFG/XRG Track Rotation Evening #8 - [TC] Racing

[TC] Racing will be open from 19:00 GMT+1 on Friday 12th December for some XFG/XRG racing.

The track will be changed every couple of races.

You do not need to register for this event. Everyone is welcome.

(Please note that there will be no insim)

-----

Next evening: Friday 12th December at 19:00 GMT on [TC] Racing
#2 - OTone
As usual, TC coming with nice ideas to give us some LFS fun during the week.

I will be there for some racing action!
See you there Ricardo.

Starting in 14 minutes.
We'll be doing this again this evening (Sunday 7th September)

The server will be open from 19:30 GMT+1. See OP for more information.

Hope to see you there.
Starting in 15 minutes.
i be there
Was fun, I'll be back.
Great turnout, look forward to the next
Aye

We will be holding another GTi rotation evening tomorrow (Thursday 11th September) at 19:30 GMT+1 on the [TC] Racing server.

If the numbers are anything like last time, it should be a great evening.

Hope to see you there.
Just over an hour until we begin.
\(°.°)/
Another great turn out and some nice racing. We'll get another one of these organised for next week.
Great fun and great racing. Definitely looking forward to the next event.
Even though I didn't drive yesterday, I had fun on TeamSpeak 3 :P See you guys next time ^-^
I'd like to take part of this event in future, but I can't since I'm banned from [TC] Cruise. Is there any way to make exception so I can join [TC] Racing server?
Bah, I've missed it again. Being a grown up or at least trying to live like one sucks.
Quote from TypeRacing :I'd like to take part of this event in future, but I can't since I'm banned from [TC] Cruise. Is there any way to make exception so I can join [TC] Racing server?

At the moment, the ban lists on all [TC] servers are linked. I don't think we've decided whether this will be the case forever because it's still early days. I'll see what I can do, but for now it will impossible for you to join unless you get an unban request approved.

We're hosting another GTi evening tomorrow (Monday 15th September) at 19:30 GMT+1 on the [TC] Racing server.

Hope to see you there.
How do we get the password if there's no registration?
Quote from pik_d :How do we get the password if there's no registration?

Last time there was no password, don't think it will be any different this time.
It's passworded right now, that's why I ask.
I presume that the server will have the password removed when the event is open.
The password is removed before the event.

12/12/14 - XFG/XRG Track Rotation Evening #8 - [TC] Racing
(58 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG