The online racing simulator
Server could not open layout
(17 posts, started )
hi im recently set up a team server and having trouble loading layouts when i enter /axlist au1 i get "no layouts for this track" but i know there is
if i type /autox DriftBattle i get "could not open layout" can anyone help me solve this problem?
many thanks.
#2 - filur
If you're running a dedicated host, make sure you're not trying to load layout files located at your LFS client, the layouts need to be located in the data directory of the server.
which folder under data do i put it in?
Lyt
well....it should....
Go to the folder from where you run your Dedi server
Then go Data
Then Lyt...
Then copy+paste your layout into there, mmake sure it has a valid name, ending with .lyt on the end
Or i think it is layouts, or lyt the folder in data is called
Quote from harjun :well....it should....
Go to the folder from where you run your Dedi server
Then go Data
Then Lyt...
Then copy+paste your layout into there, mmake sure it has a valid name, ending with .lyt on the end
Or i think it is layouts, or lyt the folder in data is called

thanks a bunch for your help much appreciated
YES!...first time someones said that to me...thanks man
#9 - Attta
And what if I'm not using dedi server, but I'm using hosting on lfs.net ? is there any option to upload the layout file??
Do you have admin password to server? Connect with admin-pw, then ingame press shift+u,edit and in bottom right you can load any layouts you have on your local computer.
Quote from Gutholz :Do you have admin password to server? Connect with admin-pw, then ingame press shift+u,edit and in bottom right you can load any layouts you have on your local computer.

Yep, I'm admin so I manage the server and if I try to open layouts it says me that there are no layouts... so I have no idea what to do... I was expecting some window where I choose layout from my local computer as you said but no....
Are you doing it the way I described? I never tried with the typed command.
But I think /autox DriftBattle would be wrong because the layouts always begin with the trackname?
BL1_DriftBattle maybe?

With shift+U menu it definetely works. If the menu does not show then press space, that hides/shows it...
http://abload.de/img/blub58pu3.png
Quote from Gutholz :Are you doing it the way I described? I never tried with the typed command.
But I think /autox DriftBattle would be wrong because the layouts always begin with the trackname?
BL1_DriftBattle maybe?

With shift+U menu it definetely works. If the menu does not show then press space, that hides/shows it...
http://abload.de/img/blub58pu3.png

Yeah, I click on Load layout and it says "no file to load"
Then my last guess is, are you on right track?
The menu only shows layouts for current track configuration.

Another test is maybe to place a few objects, save the layout and see if you can load it back.
Yes I am....need to add laout AS11 so I am in aston track. I find out that it happens even in singleplayer.... I have no idea what is wrong...
Are you sure you have AS1X configuration loaded?

(Hold Ctrl to show X and Y configurations on the track screen)
Thanks a lot...this was it

(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG