The online racing simulator
[TC] CityDriving Promotional Video 2014
(13 posts, started )
As part of our 8th birthday celebrations back in June we tried to source a new promotional video. After a few months of hunting, Oscar, one of our community members made one for us.

We hope you enjoy it!

In my honest opinion, synchronization was...quite bad. It wasn't really that enjoyable, because I think more or less with that stutter, those shots were ruined. Also, some scenes were quite lagging and some scenes didn't look that good because involved crashing (no, they didn't involve the expected P.I.T maneuver, it was more like just ramming).

Kudos for effort, but there's no real need to make a video complicated. It had..too much, way too much that just in general ruined everything.
Great video, nice one, Oscar.
@Mouseman, critical review aside, it is community submitted so we're not expecting a blockbuster here. Furthermore, I don't want to kill off community submitted material like videos so embracing them can only make them better in future.
Synchronization to music was good actually I think. (even if not my kind of music)
Maybe if the slow parts of the fast-slow-fast cuts were bit faster then it would have better flow to it?
#6 - Litro
o,o i was listening this song @ youtube right before checking this video lol.
But i must say nice video. sync looks good.
Sync was very bad imo and the clips were horrific, crashing into everything, etc etc. Only good thing about it was the actual server and the editing :P
Quote from Ikskast :Sync was very bad imo and the clips were horrific, crashing into everything, etc etc. Only good thing about it was the actual server and the editing :P

There was one scene with a crash. :P, the rest had basically 0 body contact.
OK, after the FXO's dressed up as BMW's I quited. Really?!
#10 - pipa
As i already said great video Oscar .

Quote from cargame.nl :OK, after the FXO's dressed up as BMW's I quited. Really?!

U WOT M8
Very nice video

(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG