The online racing simulator
Setting up Airio with SAAS dedicated Host from LFS.net
Hello together,

I am trying out the new dedicated host feature on the LFS.net website. Is there a way to setup Airio with it?

Regards,
Steffen
Impossible?
Not possible at the moment.
Quote from Victor :I do plan on adding Airio / Lapper support and I've a insim "plugin" of my own in the works as well (aimed at leagues). Then you could run Airio on the hosting server itself, which would solve your problem. But unfortunatly that's not possible yet.

So far, it is not possible to run Airio.

Can I ask a few questions on this topic?
1) how much do you customise the default configuration? And which files?
2) do you use its multi server mode?
3) for what purpose do you use it (most)? generic public race tracking? League race tracking? Other?
4) would you use the free, full or pros version?
I am new to Airio, my main use would be to have some pb on special layout.
You can now enable Airio FREE for your host, through the 'Admin app' tab in the hosting web interface.
When you have enabled it, you can also configure it.

Let me know if there are any problems on your way, or if there are other airio related files you need access to in the configuration screen.
#7 - Attta
Hey guys, I'm not realy sure, that this is the same problem I have. I just need to know if is possible to implement airio on server witch I'm running on lfs hosting (https://www.lfs.net/hosting). If so, could you someone tell me how, please? BTW, the airio works with dedicated server perfectly, I know, I've already tried.
** Best answer **
To start Airio :

-go to https://www.lfs.net/hosting/admin and click 'edit' next to your host,
-click the 'Admin app' tab,
-select Airio in the list and click 'Change app',
-when back on that same screen you will now see a link to configure Airio.
-when you edit a configuration, do not forget to click the "Save & apply" button
#9 - Attta
Victor....thanks a lot. You made my day,sir.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG