The online racing simulator
#1 - bud01
Just downloaded LFS_S2_6G_setup, unable to interact with menu?
I have an awesome gaming rig here, I actually have a dk2 but first I am just getting started, behind me in a box I have a t500 rs but my obutto is padded out for warthunder.

I want to give live for speed a try, Im running a 780ti and 3x asus screens, I have tried switching off surround (triple screen) closing down the oculus tool etc.

Im just trying to set my name in the first menu, when I move the mouse around its closed on the left most bezil of my third screen on the right. The only thing I can do is press escape.

What gives, I have tried running as admin, I am an IT tech by day actually.

This machine is fine for every thing else, I am running the latest NVidia driver.
#2 - bud01
OK I just tried the control and c option, when the mouse is freed from the screen I can pick things but the mouse is invisible completely, I have to guess where it is: I just managed to put a name in and do a plate.

Any way to make the cursor visible?
Try hitting CTRL+Z
Try shift+Z, it makes the cursor not visible while on track. It doesn't affect menus, but who knows if it may solve your problem.

Arg, too slow haha
Or try Window Mode, only for change/edit options, then switch back to Fullscreen,

Shift+F4 to switch Window <-> Fullscreen.
#6 - bud01
** Best answer **
Hi All, really makes me feel great that others take the time to post help, appreciate that.

Ok I found the answer, up until a short while ago I had a 4k ASUS screen and because of the res I change the mouse to have a tail, so as I move it, it is easier to see.

I just did a global internet search and its because of this so I turned it off.

- go to run.
- Main.cpl
- Visablity, turn off display pointer trails
- Also, pointers tab, use default.

Its visable now, thanks every one, have to go to work soon but look forward to trying out the t500 wheel in this game with the dk2 later on.

Just downloaded LFS_S2_6G_setup, unable to interact with menu?
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG