The online racing simulator
Victor, can you please fix tabs being stripped out within the [code] tags. It's making quite a bit of my code look ugly. (Besides the code it's self looking ugly, ergo it needs all the help it can get.)
Sure, tabs are now retained in post text and are replaced by 4 spaces.
I see html tags (<b>) on "Patch test forum" description.
Is there any chance to see more characters available in forum post? At least in opening post of a thread? Can't get everything in one post in our team thread...
(I wouldn't be too surprised to get same answer I got when aplying for league section - make a website... :P)
Any idea how much more? The max post length is already 15000 characters.
Quote from Eclipsed :Well I managed to run out of space here: https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/80966
Seems like our team's achievements are too much for this forum...

Replace all of your URLs with shortened ones
I've upped the limit to 20000 now. Probably I won't go any further, but i may be able to give leniency to posts that have a lot of bbcode (e.g. all your links). Will see if it's needed first.
Something minor:
Editing thread title does not seem to work correctly.
Example:
https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/86707
The original title was "Cityliga 20..." which I then edited to be ""Cityliga 19..."
From "inside" the thread the title is correct but from "outside" it is still the old one.
Quote from Gutholz :Something minor:
Editing thread title does not seem to work correctly.
Example:
https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/86707
The original title was "Cityliga 20..." which I then edited to be ""Cityliga 19..."
From "inside" the thread the title is correct but from "outside" it is still the old one.

You can change it in thread options on the right side above first post.
thanks, that worked.
Can't the quickreply box not be made autoresizeable? Like this;

<script type="text/javascript">
function autoresize(txtbox)
{
var cols = txtbox.cols ;
var content = txtbox.value ;
var lineCount = 5 ;

var lastEOL = -1 ;
do {
var begin = lastEOL+1 ;
lastEOL = content.indexOf("\n",lastEOL+1) ;
var line = "" ;
if(lastEOL != -1) {
line = content.substring(begin,lastEOL) ;
} else {
line = content.substring(begin,content.length) ;
}
var rows_in_line = Math.floor(line.length/cols)+1 ;
lineCount += rows_in_line
} while (lastEOL != -1) ;
txtbox.rows = lineCount ;
}
</script>

<textarea class="QuickReplyField" id="PostEditTextArea" onkeyup="autoresize(this)" onmouseup="autoresize(this)" name="PostText" placeholder="Reply!"></textarea>

I often lose the overview while writing a message or personal message to somebody else. I then need to copy/paste into notepad first... Bit inconvenient Wink.
There you go.
You could manually resize the thing as well though, unless you use some odd browser that doesn't support that feature.

It also remembers text now. So if you write something, leave and come back, the text is still there.
Would it be possible to add the option to add images, files, etc, in private message section? Even reduced size (half?) compared to what's allowed on Forum would be useful.

At the moment, it's text only.
My username seems to break the search function - if I type J@tko into the User Name(s) box then it returns results for Jtko Frown
Fixed
Is it possible that the old emoticons (and a convenient table for easy searching) will come back? I see that some are back, but not all of them.
A smilie selector is now available in the full editor.
Haven't yet imported all smilies previously available, but that'll come over time.
Fap
Quote from Victor :A smilie selector is now available in the full editor.
Haven't yet imported all smilies previously available, but that'll come over time.

Awesome.
What about the smiley codes? Will they be imported as well??
See attachement : This user is marked as Demo user, but in his profile page he's S2. Wink
Attached images
Screenshot_1.png
Sorry for double post, bug another problem report :

Text is too close to boxes on polls :
Attached images
Screenshot_2.png
Found a tiny bug when shamelessly searching the forum for my own username:

https://www.lfs.net/forum/-1/search/felplacerad

The "Spoiler - click to reveal"-anchor for spoiler tags does not work in the search result view. Nothing happens.

I guess this event is missing:

function ()
{txtOb=document.getElementById(this.id+'T');if(!txtOb.style.display||txtOb.style.display=='none')
{this.innerHTML='Spoiler - click to hide';txtOb.style.display='inline';txtOb.style.visibility='visible';}
else
{this.innerHTML='Spoiler - click to reveal';txtOb.style.display='none';txtOb.style.visibility='hidden';}}

Smile
Fixed in my version. Will be live later today.

New website - minor bugs, broken links, suggestions, ...
(56 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG