The online racing simulator
New Version 0.6G
(126 posts, started )
Dan, I have not been able to think of anything that could cause this.

Have you tried downloading a full 0.6G version and install it to a separate folder and see how that looks?
Quote from danthebangerboy :My card supports dx11 so I doubt that would be causing my display problems.

Yes you're right - it does not apply to your problem.

Regards
Quote from danthebangerboy :My card supports dx11 so I doubt that would be causing my display problems.

So, maybe it's Pixel Shaders 2.0
:|
Quote from Scawen :Dan, I have not been able to think of anything that could cause this.

Have you tried downloading a full 0.6G version and install it to a separate folder and see how that looks?

Thats my next plan, cheers
-
(Boris Lozac) DELETED by Scawen : insulting spam by Boris Lozac
I'm using wine on linux and after auto-update from 0.6F to 0.6G I get this screen (see attachment). In-game graphics is looking also very weird ...
Attached images
lfs_0.6g.jpg
a fresh install in a new location fixed my graphical issues, perfect
-
(bogdani.cojocaru) DELETED by Scawen : insulting spam by Boris Lozac
-
-
-
-
Quote from NeverEatYellowSnow :I'm using wine on linux and after auto-update from 0.6F to 0.6G I get this screen (see attachment). In-game graphics is looking also very weird ...

Use winetricks to install "d3dx9_43" and "d3dcompiler_43"
-
(nacim) DELETED by Scawen : insulting spam by Boris Lozac
Does the Anisotropic filtering apply to text for anyone else?

Quite annoying because I like the text to look sharp, but it ignores my Mip setting
Fresh install and trees look smooth, but not grass:

(4x AA, 8x AF on a GTX 780.)
-
(zeugnimod) DELETED by Scawen : insulting spam by Boris Lozac
Quote from Hitman8712 :Does the Anisotropic filtering apply to text for anyone else?

Quite annoying because I like the text to look sharp, but it ignores my Mip setting

Mine works as expected.
Mine looks and runs great.
Quote from Hitman8712 :Does the Anisotropic filtering apply to text for anyone else?

I get that only when I select 1x option. Have no idea why either happens but there is one thing I can think of you can try.
Go into your GPU control panel and put stuff to "Application preference" and disable other fancy options for which you aren't sure of their purpose. Or, if they already are set that way, do the opposite and force GPU setting to that you use in LFS (just don't forget to turn them back cause they will affect other games). It's a long shoot and has done nothing to prevent text go blurry with 1x here, but who knows...
Quote from Victor :
(or well, not with standard settings .. but 0.6G has been added there.)

Form field won't accept any graphics memory size bigger then 2048 MB ...
Quote from PeterN :
Quote from NeverEatYellowSnow :I'm using wine on linux and after auto-update from 0.6F to 0.6G I get this screen (see attachment). In-game graphics is looking also very weird ...

Use winetricks to install "d3dx9_43" and "d3dcompiler_43"

Thank you Peter, it is probably the d3dcompiler missing - I'm gonna try out tomorrow.

EDIT: Works like a charm! Thanks!

Why 1G lateral shift is only 0,050? In others version i can set this up to 0,100 please make it 0,100 like in normal lfs.
-
(cargame.nl) DELETED by cargame.nl : wrong lfs version / window hah
since I downloaded it I cant get my oculus DK2 to work just says cant initialise the oculus!!!
Quote from mac22 :since I downloaded it I cant get my oculus DK2 to work just says cant initialise the oculus!!!

See my reply here.
Thanks Scawen nice work,i tried 3d on my tv very nice works and looks very nice,i can't wait til I get the oculus rift DK2, what ive seen its well worth buying.
anybody know how to fix problems with the mouse not being able to reach everywhere on screen when running lfs on the ocluls at 2560*1440?
Or, someone creates a Rift thread.

For those of us, too poor/don't care/waiting for it to develop/not my problem,etc, we don't care.

But, it would be a great idea for the OC users. It's clearly 'big' so a thread for this would be great support for new users.

Edit:

Done.... Cus someone had too.
#75 - CZE
Hello.
I found problem when i want use autocross track (only in Autocross...Other track dont show me this msg).
I receive these MSG :
1st : Invalid texture AC_uni_sign - Not square
2nd : Can't open : AC_uni_sign

With 6E i dont have this problem.Any solution for this?

Thank you CZE.

New Version 0.6G
(126 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG